Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/clients/client2/web2/web/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 604

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/clients/client2/web2/web/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 604
Neofriends.net • View topic - Score Sending Help

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Score Sending Help
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:39 am 
.: Level IV :.

Cash:855
Reputation point: 227
Shawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant future

Content Giveaway Donor Award Trader Winner Award

I've been trying to send scores for flash games on a pet site.

It works like this, when the game is over, this generates a random hash. Then when you click send score, the score is sent in some url with the hash in it. After the score is sent, the hash expires.

So, I've found the page to generate a new hash, but I dont know how to incorporate this into the URL, to send a score

the hash page is like, sendhash.php?helloworld=hi&n%5finfo=WAIT
If I go to the page in my browser, it will display something like:
&hashkey=d1547bd7014963edfb80ffddd193fb43

The URL to send score after getting the hash contains all the info, and is like this:
Code:
http://www.site.com/sendscore.php?g=2&s=268&h=17d1d80fa375661185a17aac6592568&myscore=242&myhash=16a9a12e5e671456537c64fda8327155&myhashlen=32&myhashnum=32&numpos=0%2C1%2C3%2C5%2C6%2C8%2C10%2C11%2C12%2C13%2C14%2C15%2C16%2C17%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28%2C29%2C30%2C31&letpos=2%2C4%2C7%2C9%2C19%2C22%2C23%2C24&mycatch=24&mychar=5&mynum=16912&b=6&EndString=1%2C7%2Cd%2C1%2Cd%2C8%2C0%2Cf%2C%2Ca%2C3%2C7%2C5%2C6%2C6%2C1%2C1%2C8%2C5%2Ca%2C1%2C7%2Ca%2Ca%2Cc%2C6%2C5%2C9%2C2%2C5%2C6%2C8&i=32&EndStringLen=0&FinalString=17d1d80fa375661185a17aac6592568&e=32&thischar=8

I know that the values:
g: is for game ID
s: is the score to be sent
myhash: is for the hash generated
myhashlen: should be for the number of charaters in the hash

can't figure out what others stand for.

Post subject: Re: Score Sending Help
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:51 pm 
.: Admin :.

Highscores: 2
Cash:3711
Reputation point: 454
tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!

Content Giveaway Donor Award Graphics Trader Winner Award

The rest is probably a function in the flash file directly.
You'll have to download the flash game and extract the Action Script with a SWF decompiler to see all the code hidden in there. From there, you'll be able to see how they constructed the final URL to send the score.
It's far from easy. And that's the reason why there's not many scoresenders for neopets either.

My Programs:
Attic Buyer|Power Feeder|Accounts Manager|Accounts Checker|Igloo Melter|Maps USAB|Auto Pricer
Tyranu-Evavu Player|Auto-Adopter|Account Age Checker|Grarrl Keno Player|Lever Of Doom Puller
Dice-A-Roo Player|National Neopian Autoplayer|AB Lists Manager|Dar-BLAT!!! Player
The Buzzer Game Player|Dice Escape Player|Zurroball Player

Last 2 trades (of 80):
Sold items to Blessed: Thanks for the trade !
Sold items to supracharger: Thanks for the trade !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:23 pm 
.: Level IV :.

Cash:855
Reputation point: 227
Shawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant futureShawn has a brilliant future

Content Giveaway Donor Award Trader Winner Award

Where can I get a decompiler that's good?
So I can't just SS by getting a fresh hash and changing value in the URL eh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm 
.: Admin :.

Highscores: 2
Cash:3711
Reputation point: 454
tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!tharoux has a reputation beyond repute!

Content Giveaway Donor Award Graphics Trader Winner Award

Shawn wrote:
Where can I get a decompiler that's good?
So I can't just SS by getting a fresh hash and changing value in the URL eh

I think it's called SoThink or something like this...
search for SWF decompiler.
But it's more than just changing hash ;)

My Programs:
Attic Buyer|Power Feeder|Accounts Manager|Accounts Checker|Igloo Melter|Maps USAB|Auto Pricer
Tyranu-Evavu Player|Auto-Adopter|Account Age Checker|Grarrl Keno Player|Lever Of Doom Puller
Dice-A-Roo Player|National Neopian Autoplayer|AB Lists Manager|Dar-BLAT!!! Player
The Buzzer Game Player|Dice Escape Player|Zurroball Player

Last 2 trades (of 80):
Sold items to Blessed: Thanks for the trade !
Sold items to supracharger: Thanks for the trade !