1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 fans

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by eric11, Jan 5, 2009.

1. eric11

eric11 Level I

Anyone else excited for 24 to FINALLY come back? A year and a half wait.. hopefully it's worth it B)

I wonder how badass Jack will be in the first episode.. it's what got me hooked last season. Went right for the jugular. Lol.

2. djderrer49659

djderrer49659 Newbie

I'm not a huge fan however, my dad is. So I'll most likely be watching it a lot. I guess I am slightly excited. It is interesting to watch every know and then. I also like how each show is an hour in itself. Puts some realism into the show.

3. dstarvish88

dstarvish88 Level I

my brother loves 24 i just cant stand it I can not get into it

4. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

I think the show is awful...it was kind-of interesting in the first season...but there's only so much of the same thing that you can watch...same thing happened with LOST...

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm not all that into TV shows, but my sister apparently wants to see this. Like Ice Nine said, it was okay in the beginning, but it is *bleh* now.

6. Henry

Henry Level II

You guys find it bleh? I still find it wonderful :D I love it, even though I haven't seen it from season 1, it got me hooked. Gotta love how jack bauer torture people to get answers!

7. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

I followed the first couple of seasons intently, then sort of lost track and interest. This season however has been awesome and has been able to hold my interest pretty good so far! :)

8. jamesfroe

jamesfroe Level II

I LOVE this season! The past few episodes have been amazing. It started off kind of slow, but then again that's how it always happens.

There's some crazy twists, double agents, long-time cast being killed off, and the like =p
    In case you miss any episodes you want to see:
    http://www.yidio.com/show/24

Enjoy!

9. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

ENEMY RECON PLANE... RIGHT ABOVE US!

sorry.. whenever I play world at war and am on the American side, the "narrator guy" is keifer sutherland AKA Jack Bauer soo... always reminds me of 24.

Anywho, onto the season, this season has been pretty good. Not sure if I like the fact that the US has been attacked like 39439 different times by 394 different groups in one day... but sure. I'm thoroughly enjoying this season. AND Elisha Cuthbert doesn't look the same =[