1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Creation

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Coilvect, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Coilvect

Coilvect Level I

Anyone ever have this problem where when you try to sign up for a new side account it always redirects you to the 3rd Step of the creator? Also I havent been able to receive any emails from neopets on any of my disposable/real emails.

2. Denied

Denied Level III

He said he comes from a land down under! (Maaaate!
    I didnt think you could use disposable emails any more

3. Aemira

Aemira Level III

That happens to me too. All you have to do is clear cookies for neopets and it should let you sign up from the start.

4. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

You can, neo just blocks them all the time. So its just a matter of finding which ones they haven't blocked yet. :p

5. imjustjesus

imjustjesus Level II

Ya I have the same problem. They dont want people to mass create accounts so they put a limit.

6. singapore

singapore Level III

hmm..are you using a proxy website? if u are, try another one or don't even create thru a proxy website :)

if not, just clear your cookies like Aemira said, should work.

7. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

I actually did have this problem once. It wouldn't let me create a new account and I thought I was IP banned or something. But I just used another browser and everything worked out. If the cookie-clearing solution doesn't work, you should try using another browser. Worked like a charm for me.

And idk about disposable emails but you should be receiving news on your real email. Try checking your spam? I used yahoo emails before when dealing with neo and sometimes I didn't receive emails when they were sent. I wasn't ever able to fix that problem :/ (It was especially frustrating when I was using the Forgot Your Password thing)

8. Aemira

Aemira Level III

This is a different problem, but last night I tried to create a new account but the activation email never sent to my new hotmail email. (They let me sign up with the email though). Is Neopets just receiving high traffic in new accounts and it'll just take awhile for it to get through or what? I clicked resend activation code but it never sent.

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Hotmail has neopets in their junk filter. Check your spam/junk folder and it'll probably be there.

10. Aemira

Aemira Level III

Ah I think Hotmail might have taken it out of the junk filter because it *finally* arrived in my inbox about 3 hours ago lol. (Wow it took like over 14 hrs to deliver they must be really backlogged.)