1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum has been upgraded to a more recent and user-friendly software, called "XenForo".
    It will take some time to get everything set up and running smoothly, so please report any bug you may find to the forum staff.
    Thank you for your patience.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by osprey, Jun 18, 2013.

1. osprey

osprey Newbie

has anyone else played it? i've played all the other animal crossings, and i honestly think this is the best one.

i love how you can read qr codes made by different people, i have so many patterns saved and can't find a use for them all! the island is really cool too, although i only use it to farm bells. (if anyone needs a guide for it i could type one up!!)

however, i'm having trouble getting gracie to appear. i just want her shop to open ;a; does anyone know how to make her appear to rate my outfit/get her shop?

2. Platypus

Platypus Level I

I can't wait to get Animal Crossing: New Leaf for myself.
    I've played a little bit of it, and I didn't expect it to be so different from the previous games!

3. tharning

tharning Level I

What are the Animal Crossing games like? I've never played one.

4. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

does anyone still plays this lol. just rmb collecting pears and selling em for 500 =P

5. Reversus

Reversus Newbie

I want to try it! There're quite a few videos on Youtube already with previews; I still have my old Gamecube one, lol : ) It's a game that never gets old.

6. leadlungs

leadlungs Newbie

7. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

I am personally not a big animal crossing fan. I own the one for the WII and Gamecube. If someone said a new harvest moon was coming out then I would be quite happy. I like that game. I have HOURS of fun for the game cube version but I think I experience a glitch in the WII one because my hammer disappeared. :/