1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AU auth error

Discussion in 'Program Help' started by Xanth, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Xanth

Xanth Level I

[​IMG]

Both antivirus and firewall are disabled. I get this error. Any help? Does the program even still work?

edit; if not, does anyone have an ABer that works well? A few years ago I could go weeks while ABing using this. [not in a row, just a few hours every day or so] is this still possible with programs?

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

The ABer is still authorizing fine for me - I don't know why it would change.

It is still possible to auth normally.

3. coheed_

coheed_ Level II

Im not having any issues with auth. Have deleted and tried redownloading? I tend to do this when I get some form of error and always works fine after.

4. Heather

Heather Level IV

Did you buy it or use forum points to get it? Because I thought I had read somewhere that if you used forum points, after a certain period of inactivity you would lose access? But if you purchased it with $ than you had access forever.. right?

5. Xanth

Xanth Level I

I bought it with cash. Seems like it won't work despite whatever I attempt.

6. coheed_

coheed_ Level II

Might be a stupid question though have you downloaded library files and what not?

7. Xanth

Xanth Level I

Yeah. I have everything. It seems that the Igloo Aber I have also doesn't work anymore. Guess it isn't too hard to expect, seeing as I haven't used it in 2 years.

Is it true that there was an auth wipe or somewhat? I saw a global mod post something about it.. 2 years ago. :p

8. Heather

Heather Level IV

Your best bet would be to just delete everything and redownload it to start from scratch. Unless you've already tried that?

9. Xanth

Xanth Level I

I fiddled with my antivirus' exceptions some and restarted my computer. [somehow my antivirus is still active even when I turn it off? lol?]

The AU seems to work fine. I can't remember the birthdate on my accounts, so I guess it's kinda useless. :x

The igloo autobuyer I got a while back still doesn't authorize.

downloads.php?d=4 That's the one. It's a real shame that it doesn't work anymore [for me, at least?]- that was an incredible program.