1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eternal Lands

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Phee, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Anyone ever played? It's ooooold, I used to play for a bit a few years ago, it was permanently in beta :p

2. enigmaenigmas

enigmaenigmas Level I

Re: Endless Online

The community of this game isn't that great, that's what I didn't like about it when I played. The PK system also is very bizarre and quite difficult. In order to player kill, you had to like to go to a battle arena. This was a challenge as in order to go there you needed to clear the tutorial first and that takes a hell of a long time. What about you did you like it or no?

3. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Re: Endless Online

Yeah I was still in the middle/end of the tutorial when I used to play :p It did take a long time, but I remember liking the feel and graphics of the game- you really did feel like it was an endless world, it was very big, and it played like a full PC game but was an MMORPG. It had fantasy elements without being too ridiculous (I consider WoW etc. ridiculous).

[EDIT] Wow, giant giant fail here. I just realized I was talking about the wrong game. I meant to say Eternal Lands. Changed topic title. -_-

4. enigmaenigmas

enigmaenigmas Level I

Hahaha well that is funny because those are actually two somewhat similar games :p