1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GM] SSW for Non premium users

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by domini212, Oct 28, 2009.

1. domini212

domini212 Level III

I've seen the GM star wizard work. Is there a way to get all prices already seen highlight in yellow and arranged from low to high price. Once it keeps up coming up in yellow you know you have searched all prices.

2. assasin

assasin Level IV

That kind of script will take some time to get all the prices(some results may not show for a long time)!!!From 0 to z..

If we have the patience to see through all the pages then its good..Or the script itself can save a notepad file listing prices from lowest to highest!!

I think its quite possible seeing the power of gm scripts!!

3. Coldness

Coldness Level IV

Well I reckon it would be hard.
    Since the shopwiz bans you regularly if you keep refreshing.
    So it would take time to find out what the lowest prices are.
    And besides if they do keep the lowest prices in memory, you will have a chance that the lowest prices would be gone because of the program doing his maths to see which is the lowest.

4. Heya

Heya Level III

This would be nice, HOWEVER, its not gona work like you want it to...

If you want to snipe with it, your out of luck. Cause By the time this program has done enough searches to find the lowest price, that good snipe will of already been gone.

But if you want it to help price items, or give the price of an item, then yes,it would work for that.

But you can't expect any cheap buys from it really. You'll still have to pay about sw price or sw price.

Are you still interested?

as i can make this if you still wish :)

5. greightone

greightone Level II

And that's why I'm glad I have premium. :)

6. americanpierg

americanpierg Level III

you can just keep refreshing until you have all the shops... i usually do this when i'm hoarding items. if im hoarding multiple items, usually halfway through the 3rd item i get sw banned for like half an hour.

7. domini212

domini212 Level III

I'm still interested I want to use it to price items. I refresh every like 3sec I havent got banned