1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya's Quick Account Generator

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Heya, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Heya

Heya Level III

Link: http://neofriends.net/downloads.php?d=316

Heya's Quick Account Generator

Description
    Create accounts in two different modes. One for making accounts fast, and another for creating accounts with a custom username, password, and proxy. Which ever way you choose, create accounts with ease and no problem :)

Main Features

• Who cares about features too lazy to type.

Please Read ALL Before Running

Once download, you will see two folders. One for windows users and the other for mac/linux users :)

feel free to delete the version that you are not using, as you don't need it. (i.e if you are using windows, delete the mac-lunix version, and vis versa)

Then, you will have 6 .txt files, and the program (.jar file). Heres what to do with all of those files:

createaccounts.txt - Enter accounts to use with the custom account feature. This is not needed for using Quick Account feature. Enter one per line in this format:
    Username / Password / Host:port /
    and if you don't want a proxy:
    Username / Password / No Proxy /
    Make sure you leave no blank lines or mistakes. Spacing must be correct or it will not work.

doneaccounts.txt - This is your final list of good accounts. When an account is made and activated successfully, the...
    Username | Password | Birthday | Proxy |
    Will get put in here by the program. Please clear this list as I forgot to before I uploaded this file :D

locationlist.txt - All of the possible places that you live are in here. This is just for creating the account, it will pick a random line in this file and use that as your location. You may add or remove locations in this file if you please. They are one per line in this format:
    City | State Initials | Zip Code |
    Again, make sure that you enter it correctly. If the State Initials are incorrect, your account will not get created as it will get stuck on reg page 3 (it'll keep going, but it won't finish creating/activating the account.

namelist.txt - Possible names and gender that will be used in creating the accounts. It will pick a random line in here, and use the name and gender. You an add or remove any names you want. Use this format:
    Name | Gender First Letter |

settings.txt - This has your nf login user and pass. No need to open, this is only here to speed up the start up process. Again, there is nothing in here for you to edit!

wordlist.txt - This has all of the words that will be combined to make the Username when using the Quick Account feature. Enter one word per line. Keep the words between 2 - 6 characters, as it combines a few of these together along with 2 numbers to make the username. Again, make sure there is no blank lines.

That is it for editing the files. That is the majority of the program, once you have those configured to your liking, the rest of the program is pretty simple.

Now, your ready to run the program. Double click, and enter your nf username and password.

Then, you will see the program if you are authorized. Their are two boxes under Make Quick Accounts. That is for your proxy. Leave both blank if you want no proxy to be used.

You can also select the email to be used with the accounts. emailthe.net works more often then mytrashmail.com, but they both do have their down times...

Now, your ready to run. If you edited createaccounts.txt with a list of accounts to make, then click start under Make Custom Accounts. Other wise, use the Make Quick accounts start button, and let her go.

She can only make around 5 accounts per ip per 20-30 minutes (TNTs restriction), so you might need some proxies if you want more.

Last, but not least: Use Word Pad, Not Note Pad
    Note Pad doesn't read the files quite right, word pad should have no problem :)

IF you read all this and still have a question, ask away below :)

Attached Files:

2. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Amazing :) finally, the release <3

great job

EDIT: The requested download does not exist

3. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

probably has yet to be approved.

can't wait too :D

4. 1337

1337 Level II

So excited :D

5. Denied

Denied Level III

He said he comes from a land down under! (Maaaate!
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I JUST WWWWWWWET MYSELF...

How many selections are their for emails?

whats with the check ip after a few?

6. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

i cleared that file for you and reuploaded :)

hope i didn't screw anything else up in doing so

7. Denied

Denied Level III

Absolutly fantastic, especially as its been released when neo is sleeping, will be mass creating when i get home from footy training...

HUGGGGGEEEE thumbs Up FrOm Me :D

8. Heya

Heya Level III

Thank You :) Remembered to remove my nf login info this time, but not clear the doneaccounts.txt file :D

9. Denied

Denied Level III

What's with the change ip after a few custom accounts?

10. 1337

1337 Level II

Can we set the location to different countries so there's no need to input Zip Code?

I'm also going to assume that we can just use TextEdit on Macs for this :)
    (regarding the "Last, but not least: Use Word Pad, Not Note Pad")

11. Heya

Heya Level III

Currently, no, but there's not really much worry, since you really don't need to do any more work.

and yeah, textedit is perfect for mac users.

12. 1337

1337 Level II

Great, thanks :D
    Currently timing the speed for my own purposes but it takes about 45 seconds to make an account. Of course this is all with proxies and I'm perfectly happy just letting the program run. I love how you made it self-activate so we literally don't have to do ANYTHING. I also like how you can see what it's doing every step of the process :)

Dude, I love you.
    Love you love you love you.

:).

<3

EDIT:
    I just wanted to post this some more.

I LOVE YOU -FANBOY SCREAM-

13. RESPRiT

RESPRiT Level I

This is pretty great! Just a couple things. One, I've never understood how to use a proxy with a program (Host:port?), so right now I'm just using a VPN. If you couple explain proxies to me that would be great. Also, just a thought, couple you incorporate this with the referral system?

14. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

sweet program Heya. good to see your quality work around the forum again.

15. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

i clicked on the jar file for my version (windows) but nothing comes up.

whywhywhy!!

16. RESPRiT

RESPRiT Level I

Need to install java maybe...?

17. Code

Code Level II

Once I get enough cash I can't wait to try this out, I havn't seen it in the other forums ^^

18. Heya

Heya Level III

yea, i only put my programs on nf. Whats the point of having 5 different sites if they all have the same programs? :D

19. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

add minimize to tray option?

btw running it for a period of time, so i'll report back with how many accounts it has made. currently it's been stuck at :1 for quite some time.

20. Denied

Denied Level III

I find if the ip is slow it sill be stuck, i just stop and restart, made a few ACCOUNTS :p

I have an idea for another program heya, very similar to this but creates pets, an account with no pet looks strange