1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How're you guys?

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Freja, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Freja

Freja Level IV

Yeah, it's basically dead here D=

Anyway. Update on my recent week:
    thursday I got easter break. so didn't do much there. friday I went to this place with my friend where we met the TALLEST guy ever. he asked for my number which I think was kinda weird since he was at least twice my size and I think MUCH older o.o

saturday I went to a bar with my sister. she got so drunk that she went home at 12.30 or something so I stayed there alone. was a lot of fun and I didn't go home until 7.30am xD I lost my jacket though, with my keys in it o.o; but apparently I've given two other guys my number, I just do NOT remember what they looked like for the life of me. Kinda embarrassing.
    We were supposed to go to my cousin's bday yesterday at 11am. I was in some kind of coma because both my siblings tried waking me up 4 times and they even had conversations with me. I don't remember any of it and didn't wake up until 4pm and feeling like shit.

Today my head, back and wrist just hurt. And I'm kinda bummed out that I lost my jacket with all my keys in it D':

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Yep! Not sure if there's a way to resurrect it. A lot of the older members have moved on.

Hrmm...quite a few restructures going on at my workplace. My boss quit, so our team is being merged with another team. A really great team, but it's going to take some time to adjust. I do have a 4 day weekend, so definitely looking forward to that.

As for the tall guy, how much is MUCH older? What's your limit?

Sounds like you had a productive weekend!

As for the jacket, have you tried contacting the bar?

3. Ice

Ice Level IV

I hate this place being dead :( I am trying to recruit people, but it's hard with other sites out there.

I feel like this place is a lot closer members than others do XD I have seen too much rudeness from other sites to really give a crap about them.

I only have 2 more months of working then back to school for a year :D So excited to possibly graduate.

4. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

That's the thing. Recruiting people is all well and good, but the current environment is such that they have no motivation to stay.

Although it may be too late now, perhaps the older generation should have spent some effort investing time into people who are still into neopets, at least the younger people so the next generation could succeed us as we move on.

5. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

I'll keep coming back, I don't feel like I should move on until this main gets iced x3

It's hard to find people who are into neo like we were, though. I can't imagine someone starting neo for the first time ever, right now. It would be weird as hell. Neo was our generation, and there aren't many younger ones who start up on here anymore I think. It's why we mostly see older users on the boards now.

6. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Agreed with all the above!

7. Freja

Freja Level IV

Yeah I agree too D: it's sadddd.