1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can make a custom cursor for you in your shop/lookup/etc.

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by manlady, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manlady

manlady Level I

I won't handle several hundreds a day, but I'll do what I can. the HTML code for your cursor will be here when It's done. You have to use Internet Explorer to view the cursor on neopets. You can also use the cursor elsewhere, but I'm using neopets as an example.
    I just need to know what you want your cursor to look like.

2. planetpluto

planetpluto Level I

Are you making custom .cur or .ani (if so with what program?) or are you just giving people the css and a cursor from the net?

Also you said html are you sure html? Can't it be easily done with the line "body{ cursor:url("yourimage.cur");" or does that not work on neopets?

3. manlady

manlady Level I

I can make the custom cursor .ani or .cur, preferably .ani. I will use a combination of ifranview and iconart. And yes, I'm sure that it's an HTML code. I'm not sure that the body cursor thing works on neopets.

4. Rice

Rice Level III

Should this not be in the graphics section?

5. manlady

manlady Level I

Maybe... I don't know, since I wanted to make cursors for neopets users and stuff I figured that, since it ws related to neopets, that it should be in general chit-chat.

This has gone on for too long without one response. Would a mod please lock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.