1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kadens Application.

Discussion in 'Programmer Application' started by Kaden, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaden

Kaden Level I

Q: What languages do you know?
    A:
    Java, Visual Basic 2008, VB6.
    Also know HTML, JavaScript, CSS... but they dont really count do they =P

Java is my Main language. I have been on/off coding in Java for about 2 years now.
    I like programming as a casual thing.. I spend a good few hours a day (Generally after work), and sit down and make programs.

Q: What programs have you made for us?
    A:
    Currently i have only made 2 programs. they are fairly simple, and are more Aimed at teaching people the basics of creating programs in Java.
    my PetCreator:http://www.neofriends.net/code-snippets-tutorials-f15/petcreator-t34991.html
    Simple Fisher: http://www.neofriends.net/code-snippets-tutorials-f15/basic-program-neofisher-t34972.html

Q: What future programs are you planning to make?
    A:
    I plan on making an account creator, which also creates a pet, as well as complete basic tasks that all accounts do when they start (Such as most of the tutorials...).

We do already have one here, however.. So I may change to a few other idea's.

Other qualifications:

Maturity =)

Brief bit of info about who i am:

My name is Kaden. I live in Australia, and Currently work as a sous-chef (LOLWUT?!).

I am currently taking my Gap-year, and will be going to University in February of next year to study Games art and design.

I started messing around with computers when i was about 6, and have generally moved forward from then. I started learning to Code when i was 13.. I started with Visual Basic, as a lot of people do, but soon got bored of it.. I then moved onto java about 2 years ago and have been developing different programs for ~2 years now.

I recently found neopets to be my testing playground. So hey... I thought it would be fun to make my own cheats for it =P

My main quality with my programs, is that i generally release my code as open-source. I believe people should be able to learn freely, and what better way then to have a working program, that they can tinker with =)

Hope to see if i get accepted =)

thanks for reading,
    Kaden.

2. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

Hi Kaden !
    Unfortunately, since you didn't post any programs yet, I'll have to refuse this application.
    Release at least one major program or a couple minor ones and we'll reconsider this.

Hoping to see a release soon ;)

Thanks !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.