1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main Shop Autobuyer

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Occupied, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Occupied

Occupied Level II

This is wonderful program expon, the only suggestion I have is perhaps have an option where (if there is more than one thing on your list currently stocked at the main shops) after it buys one of the items on your list it will move on to the next item, instead of buying the same item until it runs out... or does it already do this? In my experience it does not.

Also, usually RS bans are from constant refreshing.. maybe if you make it so it is in a range and will randomly choose how long to wait.. for example allow have a min and a max and it will choose between those numbers how long to wait for that interval.. make it seem more human than automated.

2. Angel

Angel Level III

Cheesie MSAB does that. I have my refresh at 5-9 and it randomly picks a millsec time each time so its always diff.. I would post the ab'er but I dont know if we are allowed and plus I didnt make it.

3. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay glad it's working well for you :)
    It wasn't actually my final version, when I made it at first it was for me, and I abed 42mill in items in less than a month with it before I got frozen, and since it was working so well I didn't bother finishing it with these extra features. But yeah, I will be finishing it and adding features like you mentioned, and I'll probably also make it check for rs ban every couple of minutes and stuff like that.

4. Angel

Angel Level III

Sounds nice... is there anyway to make it toss everything in SDB when you hit 50items?

5. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Yep; but my code for the ab was so messy so that's the reason I haven't upadated it...

I might just start over and make a new one.. but my perl main shop autobuyer, that is very neat code and I could update it easily to add all of these features. The problem with the perl AB is that the optical neopet recognition takes a 1-2 seconds and isn't so accurate (it seems to miss it whenever the pet is red lol) whereas on the VB one it takes a few milliseconds - so the VB one still works faster :s

6. Angel

Angel Level III

Oh ok =)
    I still havnt seen the ab'er you made yet I still have to wait like 7 more points. I use cheesie's ab'er and before that I used fab and atmos

7. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

oh right... I have cheesies aber too, maybe I should upload it :?:

8. Angel

Angel Level III

But maybe having it buy too fast is bad though?? Maybe why we all get frozen?? Because the ab'er I use now its random refresh between 5-9sec... but I also have the gzip unchecked to make it slower but I dotn see and diff. LOL....

9. Angel

Angel Level III

Its a pretty good ab'er nooooo keep it for ourselfs! nah j/k :p
    The only thing I hate about cheesie and atmos is you CANT set it to 100% haggle. Hell maybe I want it to be 102% haggle lolol

EDIT

10. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

lol... well with my AB, even though it hasn't got all the 'extra' features, I made over 42 mill in morphing potions/BM items/stamps in less than a month before I got frozen. I could have stopped on like 35 mill and not got iced ^^ and the reason I got frozen wasn't even for autobuying, it was for using 4 accounts to do it on.
    btw, I don't think random refresh between x-y seconds makes it any less detectable :p It's not like they monitor their log of 5 thousand page loads a minute to find out whos refreshing exactly every 5 seconds :p

11. Angel

Angel Level III

I always getting greedy last I was frozen I got one r99 stamp, staff of ultranova blumaroo pepper shaker both which are r99 in like 30mins and got frozeeeeeen, my arse is still frost biten lol

12. Angel

Angel Level III

Thats why I thought maybe its because they buy the item toooo fast... idk though, its just a thought...

13. Angel

Angel Level III

I was going to ask what are the rules about "bad words"

14. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

uh there's about 3 words filtered.. but apart from that, it doesn't really matter :p

15. Angel

Angel Level III

Ahh ok, just wanted to know.. Yeah I love the forum filter we have alot of words filted at the ut forums i admin at but instead of it just changing it into something "nicer" it makes them look bad lol

16. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

lol, if you use a filtered word here, it will change it to 'cake'

17. Angel

Angel Level III

lol cool.. Oh you know how cheesie ab'er has the sounds for missed and buy.... I replaced them so when I miss its me saying ohhhhhhh noesssss lol and buy is me doing doot doot kind soundish

18. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

lol cool :p do you have the version that needs a password? (if i've got the same version you have)

19. Angel

Angel Level III

No mine doesnt need a password only check mark I agree and then login

20. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

oh right,.. well anyway I got the password protected version and I got the password by opening it in notepad.. found the URL it uses to check, and found the list of passwords for all his programs lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.