1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neomail Bomber

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by fail, Jan 20, 2009.

1. fail

fail Level IV

I've Looked Everywhere For One Of These. I Just Cant Find One :/ Could Anyone Make one that Grabs X amount of usernames from Boards/Money Tree? Then mails them Specified Message

2. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

there is something like that but it was a Guild inviter or something.

Nice idea though, I want that too :)

3. Royal

Royal Level IV

I Think That Heya Or Someone Else Has One, Ask Him. Maybe You Could Stop Capitalizing Every Word Of Your Sentences? It's Stupid. Not For Titles But In Your Post It Is.

4. fail

fail Level IV

sorry royal. habit :p anyways i know heya has one, but he wants to sell for 2mil :p

5. Hally

Hally Level IV

Expon's Perl one works fast and effectively.

Only problem is, it sends the same message to the same person if it gets the chance. Maybe you should learn perl and change it :)

No but in all honesty, the perl one works just fine. I used it like a month ago.

6. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I think heya's has a little problem with grabbing the same names. Maybe one with proxy support because I don't like chain ices and IP bans.

7. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

to clear tihngs up, mine is staying private, its too effective... yes, it has a slight kinck to be worked out, the remove dupes function in rickys wrapper isn't working, so i'm looking for a new remove dupes, but... i can manually delete the names, as i have a delete selected name button... alittle extra work, but i can still remove the dupes... BUT... when i can neomail over 200 people in less then 5 minutes WITH proxy support, i'm happy :p

but i've decided not to release it, cause it'll just kill my profits, and i won't be getting many/any accounts any more with it...

8. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

lol, you use it to scam people? :p

9. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

dumb people, yes, lol. i'm tired of tnt just icing me for dumb crap, and its eaiser to get lots of neopoints this way... I don't fell bad doing it either, cause most the people on neo are just idiots, or really really annoying people... i don't like the way people act now a days on there, so the way i look at it is, they deserve it... they're all stuck up and rude... the old neo was good... if it went back to what it was like then, i'd play 100% legit...

10. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

Don't you ever fear that the people that you end up scamming are the innocent ones who aren't down with the whole internet thing? You might be removing all of the potential, leaving neo with the scum that just won't leave...

11. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

maybe, but i hope not...most are really n00by, the annoying n00by, not just that they are new... and if they are innocent, then they learned a valuable lesson the hard way... you learn from mis-takes, so if they just don't know much about the internet, then they don't fall for it again...

also, if it really does look like they worked hard, and they deserve their account, i'll give it back, and warn them not to fall for such a scam, and that i'm sorry... i usually just take to n00by of the n00by ones...

also, by not releasing it, its stopping less scamming, as less people have the tools to scam, meaning less scamming will happen... if i released it, then maybe 5-10 people would be doing it, getting lots more people inocent people, and i can't control what they do with the accounts either... i can't tell them to give it back...

bottom line, i'm sorry if i do acually take honest peoples accounts, but if i see hard work, then i usually am nice, and give it back.. but i haven't only gotten 2 like that, and i gave them both back...

12. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

You are a good man :p I wasn't trying to tell you to release your program, I was just making sure you looked at all angles of scamming people before you went off and did it :)