1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North Korea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by alone1, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alone1

alone1 Level II

Well, I reallly thank expon for putting this up, I wonder if it will fly?

anyways, I was wondering if you all agree or disagree on the fact that North Korea will eventually launch a nuclear bomb at either the USA, or someplace close to them? Please give reason for your explination.

^_^

2. ourmechanix

ourmechanix Level I

Yes, just like we went into Iraq to find WMD's. o.o

3. boomm

boomm Level IV

I dissagree coz that bomb will kill ALOT of very, very innocent people.

4. Klozkoth

Klozkoth Newbie

and if they do launch it, they basically screw themselves over cause the U.N. would be on em like flies on a horses ass

5. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

United nations are scared of north korea, its a fact. this is how world war II started, They were scared of Hitler and let him do things that werent allowed. like building an army, and taking land. north korea wasnt allowed to launch a rocket, they did and the united nations aint gonna do anything about it.

6. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Lol that Kim Yang or something ( the dictator ) looks really bad. Big head... :p

7. hitman9889

hitman9889 Level II

Eh. I doubt the North Korea would actually use a bomb against another nation, as they know perfectly well that they could potentially start another world war. Right now with the testing of bombs, I think they'er just trying to send a message for the US to just leave them alone and not intervene with whatever they want to do.

Even so, the thought of Kim Jong II with nuclear bombs is quite scary.

8. class10808

class10808 Level I

I don't think so, the entire world would then pit itself against north korea and it will then receive rain everyday. Instead of water, it will rain nuclear bombs.

9. alone1

alone1 Level II

Actually, with one nuclear bomb, we would kill ourselfs. So really, it is ineffective to have a nuclear war seeing as you would ruin the reason to have it, which was to survive.

10. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

They just need to do the same thing as they did in Iraq

11. hitman9889

hitman9889 Level II

Which was what? Aimlessly go into the country without a plan and get ourselves into a war that we don't know how to finish. I'm not sure how many other Americans are on this forum, but I can tell you that a vast majority of us don't agree with what's going on in Iraq.

12. hellokello

hellokello Newbie

i think that even if north korea wanted to shoot a missle at the US, they would have a pretty hard time making it over here.

i use to be kind of scared about it, but when i saw how n. korea's best missle failed during a test launch, i felt a lot better. plus, i believe any missle trying to reach this country will be shot down before it reaches us.

13. Michelle

Michelle Level II

Sickening

I honestly don't think NK will ever be a threat to the US. As for George Bush and the Iraq situation, I believe he's been a little gung-ho about things, but I think those who talk about him being responsible for 9/11 are full of crap.

14. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

I don't like the idea that North Korea could launch a nuclear bomb, there are thousands of people that live in the US that are totally against what the US has done and for the North Korean's to bomb them and kill millions upon millions of people is totally wrong.

15. chrisw2525

chrisw2525 Level IV

I don't think the US should do anything, unless the US finds out NK is gonna bomb them, then the US should attack them.

16. bserocki

bserocki Level I

i dont believe NK will ever launch a nuclear missle at the US or any other country. actually, i dont believe that there will ever be a nuclear war between any 2 nations. there are very few people who would launch a nuclear weapon and not think of the consequences of what they are doing (pitting the world against them), and those people are not in power, at least at the time being

17. belderann

belderann Level I

Yes North Korea will eventually bomb one of the bigger nations, and more than likley it will be the USA.

Think about it, You have the UN, but what 1 major country actually has the fire power to strike back if a bomb was sent. The USA, most of the other countries dont have that kind of fire power at thier disposal, or quite frankly the guts to actually launch them. The usa has already proven that they will use a NUC if need be. Thats why they will prob stike US first, if we are in disaray from that much distruction, then N Korea can then do as they please for quite some time!

18. goldrush

goldrush Level II

(if they ahve a nuke) unless china intervenes or there is some extreme change in the DRK the lunatic at the helm will do something that will cost everyone. just an fyi, the "nuke" he used a few weeks ago was the equivalent of 500 tons of TNT, compared to the nuke that was used on hiroshima was 15,000 tons of TNT. the US has a weapon called a daisy cutter it is the same as 1000 tons of TNT and it is non-nuclear. nuts, in 1917 a weapons ship exploded in Halifax that was the same as 2000 tons of TNT or 4 times as big as North Koreas weapon, i have yet to be convinced that they have a workable nuke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.