1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outraged.

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Bankai, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Bankai

Bankai Level I

Okay. Here's the deal. Neopets. I just can't do it. It's such a fun site and I'm not going to stop playing it become of the main reason of this post....I basically feel like i can't do anything on this site....like at all..for some reason.It's strange. I have tried so hard at games. I can only do Kash basher....hit 988 and get 3k a day but that's all. I can't play any other game, i suck at them all and I've tried about 95% of them. Selling things in my shop..yeah, i'll get an okay item from an event or key quest prizes, and the thing is, in conclusion this isn't working for me. I'm trying the stock market now and i'm not doing o well..i know it's a waiting process requiring patience and a lot of 15k's a day... ;_;.... But anyways I just can't earn money right at all. Someone needs to help me here because about the 99909087590454 guides I've read so far have all said the same thing and aren't helping at all. SO yeah...Can someone help me with this, pl0x, i beg of thee(yeah, i went back in time and stole those words just for whoever helps(eth) me :]) :lol:

2. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Get an autobuyer
    Autobuying = instant riches

3. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

You can't just tell them that. There is a risk to autobuying. A big risk if you abuse it. You should learn all there is to know about ABing before you start - like good settings, proxies, shops, methods of transferring... Be prepared before you press start. Then, once you've developed a system, follow Zer0's advice. xD

4. Bankai

Bankai Level I

haha I'm sorry but zer0 that made me lol. Not in a bad way it was just like straightforward and unexpected, funny. And I don't know the risks...and wait doesn't a buyer just buy stuff? so wouldn't i lose money o_O

5. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

auto buyers buy things from main shops. like - http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ob ... &type=shop
    When you buy, lets say Herbal Eggs, you buy the item for 504 neopoints, but you sell it for 17k. It's all about profit.

6. Bankai

Bankai Level I

Not to sound strange...or cheap, or considering the fact that I'm half asleep, I don't know the word, since you seem to be knowledgeable about this, could you try it out on my account if i give you the info or something? I mean, i got iced from being illegit before and i don't want to mess up again or somehting and i don't understand how somehting for 504 np could be sold for 17k, i'm confused, but i believe you and everything the autobuyer has to offer :lol:

7. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

downloads.php?d=4
    Try it yourself. ;) This download is good for beginners and it has a relatively low freeze rate. You can use the buying list I have in my signature under my guides - "Updated 20k Igloo List (Lv 1 Private)"

8. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

The best way to learn is through experience :)
    Better to get a 1 month shell iced now than get overly confident and get your 6 year main iced.

I'm not saying that you should go out and AB like crazy, but just get an ABer and give it a spin.

9. Bankai

Bankai Level I

And Indeeeeed that's what i did, it's running now, with Acrasie's updated list...but how does it like sell it and what not?

10. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

It buys items, you log back on and sell them ;) You have to be patient with the igloo aber. It takes awhile to get items.

11. Bankai

Bankai Level I

haha i see that...but why would people buy them at such a high price?(the things i bought that im selling)

12. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Necessity/want? I dunno. Supply and demand?

13. Bankai

Bankai Level I

Oh alright, makes sense, everything's worth a shot. This worked for you right dude?

14. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

Yeah, I made 18mil NP off of the igloo aber.

15. Bankai

Bankai Level I

*Virtual Jaw Drop* That, is ridiculous...It wouldn't be a good idea to leave it overnight right?

16. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

lol :p
    With the Igloo ABer, overnight ABing should be fine since the ABer should stop after it buys 10 items (the daily limit)

17. Bankai

Bankai Level I

haha alright then, sounds like a plan, but doesnt it pause after 1 successful purchase? O-o....oh well, i work with it and making my use of program skills better, haha (even if it IS Auto) :lol:

18. Tally

Tally Level III

It's not hard if you practice, I've made about 80m legitimently, but I just got bored of it, which is why I plan to Cheat. Try looking at RSing, or sniping guides, they help, and once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.