1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PHP?] Pet Concealer for Blackmarket

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Cacklenub, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

Okay this would be a cool php script to have on the site, although it would still be cool if it was an application that you had to download.

Basically something where you input the pet's name and it gives you the bbcode to sell the pet...with many options along with it like hiding useless stuff...such as bd info if your pet is average. Also to put the stats in ranges.

Basically, I would input a pet's name, and it would come back with the information.

So if I put "Munsterpoo" in, it would come back with the bbcode which would look like this when posted:

Xxxxxxxxxx the Baby Wocky!
    Hit Points: 11500 - 11550
    Strength: ULTIMATE (1100-1125)
    Defence: ULTIMATE (845-855)
    Level: 1350-1375 [would reference from the user lookup]
    Petpet: Faerie Gallion
    Award!
    [​IMG]
    Then a pic of the pet.

Checkboxes for multiple things:

Show first letter of pet
    Stats
    Petpet
    Intel
    Jobs
    Fishing Skill

2. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

quite easy to do in vb.net...
    The only thing I can see that MAY be a little problem is if the player is really not strong, there's no way of knowing his exact number of STR for example. (i.e. "very strong") It will simply show "very strong" in the program.

My main question is: is there enough interest so I just don't waste my time of such project ??? I'm ready to do it, no problem with that but I don't want a program that will sit in the dl section with absolutely no person using it. ;)

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Sounds useful to me... similar program could be made for accounts...

4. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

If it's just very strong it is a weak pet and the stats shouldn't be shown by the owner...but if they do just list the very strong i guess. Be sure to include a random range for stats though if they do choose to use it.

Program shouldn't need a neopets login either which will be cool. ;p

5. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

I'll write a php script, and leave it up to ricky to put on the site if he wants :)

sounds pretty handy to me :)