1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Programming Team Application]

Discussion in 'Programmer Application' started by Zer0, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Q. What programming language(s) do you know?

A.
    Expert Languages: Java
    Proficient: C++
    Beginner: Borland Delphi
    I can understand code: VB, C#

Q. What have you programmed before?

A. My programming experience runs pretty deep. I am ranked 15-20th (actual rank not shown for anonymity) in the US (up to, not including college/university) in algorithmic programming (I am a gold competitor in USACO, look it up if you don't know what it is). I currently programming in Neopets Multi-Purpose Trainer, already with some usable features (basic GUI, auto-login, bank access, AB) and other features in development (game trainers).

Q. What do you hope to program in the future?

A. I'm probably gonna move towards trainers for various more difficult games (NQ, Shapeshifter, etc). Give me ideas, and chances are, I will program it (assuming its possible, and given enough time, I'm kinda busy).

If you have any additional questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

2. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

I am glad that somone that seems to be an estimed programer came here, you have to have uploaded something here to get the rank, or show off a program or two

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Thanks for your reply. I'll work on my trainer more before I release it though.