1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum has been upgraded to a more recent and user-friendly software, called "XenForo".
    It will take some time to get everything set up and running smoothly, so please report any bug you may find to the forum staff.
    Thank you for your patience.

Saving Videos off Youtube For Dummies 2 (Easier and Quicker)

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by fail, Jul 26, 2008.

1. fail

fail Well-Known Member

Yes, I Know youve all seen The Infamous "Saving Videos Off Youtube For Dummies". Well, I Got To Thinking, There Should Be an Easier Way for These Idiots..... So I Done Some Research. Now Not Only for Dummies, But Also For Idiots Like You!! ;)

Step 1: Download Firefox
    This is pretty Easy, just google Firefox or go to Mozilla.com and download it.

Step 2: Install Greasemonkey
    I'm Sure Everyone Knows what Greasemonkey is and Has Installed it Already, if you have, Good For You, if you havent, *cough* Idiot *cough* Just Kidding

Step 3: Click This Link: Link...Duh

Step 4: Install This Script and go to Youtube.

Step 5: Once Done, find your Video

Step 6: Now, there should be a "Download Video" Button to the left of the Search Bar. Right Click It

Step 7: Then Click "Save Link As" and Rename it as any file you want

Step 8: Now you have your video, not the link, but the Actual Video, so open it and See!

boomm likes this.
  2. Cacklenub

Cacklenub New Member

Would this be safer(for my computer...like the one site could have a virus or something too) than the old vixy way or ??

3. fail

fail Well-Known Member

Its totally safe, I use this method myself. all the link is userscripts.org and then it takes you to the right file