1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking someone to hack into my account! NEED HELP ASAP!

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by ZephyrStarlight, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZephyrStarlight

ZephyrStarlight Level I

I'm not sure if this is the right 'area' to post this in, if not please tell me the correct one.

I need someone to hack into my newest account and change my password for me. When I created my account, my computer glitched, causing the account to be created without being attached to an email address, so I am unable to simply use the lost password feature. The Glitch also caused my password to be something other than what I had put it, so I can't put in my email address to receive my activation code.

Therefore, I am seeking a trustworthy individual to hack into my account, change my password to something simple, then tell me the new password so I may access my account and fix it. While it would be simple enough to just make another account, I created two pets with names I wanted on there, and I really liked my username. I am unable to use the pound without activating the account as well.

If anyone can help me, please post or message me asap. I honestly don't have anything to offer you in return other than my gratitude, but if you would help me out, I'd be ever so happy and thankful.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

2. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

Not possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.