1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soo to clear some stuff up

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, and Information' started by Zer0, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

As many of you guys know, a lot has happened within the past 24 hours or so. I'm just going to brief you guys on what has happened without going into all of the gory details since you guys deserve to know at least the basics.

1. I was promoted to admin by ricky
    2. Ricky demoted Hallandale to global moderator
    -insert drama here-
    3. Ricky left the forum

The community as a whole could've responded better to this situation than it did. What was essentially a relatively simple matter has escalated into this bureaucratic nightmare which we need to pull ourselves out of. Neofriends.net is still here and nothing that has happened has changed that. I have talked to a lot of people recently (come to the chatbox at the bottom of the main page if you want to talk to us) and I think we have somewhat of a plan for how to proceed.

People and I will try to be in contact with ricky and convince him to stay.
    Again, this is just a briefing about what has gone on so far. A lot of the discussion has been going on in the chatbox so if you want to have your voice heard, just come by and say what's on your mind.

However, we do NOT need further flaming, finger-pointing, etc etc. None of this is the fault of any single person.

2. Billy

Billy Level IV

I would just like to add that anybody who is considering leaving the forum due to the events that occurred should please reconsider. Don't damage the forum any further than what has happened already

3. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I would just like to add

potatoes

[note]Just trying to lighten up the mood, don't follow my example, spam is a no-no guys (-5 cash'd myself)

ricky92, Rhett and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Because... taking away cash matters a lot for mods? :p

Ricky seems to be staying on the site, just not as an admin anymore. And congrats to you again Zero :)

5. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

err phee...you cant edit your own cash <3

6. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

i realized this. and I was just joking around, Milanos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.