1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff Made By HWarrior

Discussion in 'Graphics & Art Showcase' started by HWarrior, Feb 16, 2008.

1. HWarrior

HWarrior Level I

Sigs I have made. Most of these Ive made on Photoshop 5, and I think one or two I might of made on Photoshop 7. Stuff which wasn't made on photoshop I will say!

And some of these are for a character I am in a wrestling efed.

[​IMG]
    For my neopets screenies. If you notice stuff in the background, I blended in some random neopets items.

[​IMG]
    My latest wrestling efed banner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Buttons I made for a neopets website.

[​IMG]
    Something quick on Paint, where I got an item,, an avatar shape, and I put the shape over part of the item. Very easy, but quite good (and I can't animate, if I could it would be anmated)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A banner I normally use on forums (I change the little writing under [ Halo ] though, or I get rid of it).

[​IMG]
    A banner which was for a wrestling website I envisoned which lasted about a day XD. Yea did it for nothing, and this was done before I knew how to blend in pictures with the background, I changed the opacity.

[​IMG]
    I was bored so I made an avatar on Paint.

[​IMG]
    ..... I was bored again xD. I made to use on a forum I was signing up for (where I stopped being active after a day or two).

** I should be adding more soon when I get to my mums, where msot of my stuff is, and I will be making more stuff, since my step dad should be putting Photoshop CS onto my computer and some filters **

2. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Very tidy. :) But it's a good idea to keep any graphics you use on Neo away from NF, and vice versa. To be safe, try not to make any connection at all between your neo account and NF.

3. HWarrior

HWarrior Level I

How would they know if I have an image here just form having the same one on a petpage.

Ive forgotten if I do have it on a petpage (the screenie one anyway).

And thanks. Im probably going to have a play around with Photoshop CS this week, as my step dad said he would put it on my computer and Alien Skin filters the last time I saw him, which was about a week ago, Im looking forward to it.