1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The way i transfer neopoints

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by megadeth1988, Oct 15, 2012.

1. megadeth1988

megadeth1988 Newbie

Moving Neopoints Safely

Well i have used this method for a while now, and iv'e never been frozen. (i still think i will be), happens when you cheat!

Well first things first, make neopoints on your side account or shell, whatever you wanna call them. (use a proxy) you can find proxy guides iff you look. when your happy with the amount you have made log off and dont use neopets for bout 2 hrs 3-4(to be major safe) (sry falling asleep)

Later that day log into your main and go to your shop. price stuff at the proper price, people get caught when they put omelette for 99999! (dont do it) after log out and leave neopets for the same period. Log in with other. normally on my desktop i save items that are in my main shop, because its obvious if you find user (dont do it)

Finally buy something from someone else first, buy 2 things to be on safe side, then buy of your main, search the wizard till you see your main username. when done you will have np on your main, SAFELY.

When everyting is done i always freeze the side or shell coz i feel really safe, just like when im back on my main i always delete sales history. its just a good feeling.

I no this is the long way but i tend to find doing it quick and being greedy will get me froze, so im patient. hope this has helped.

2. bunnykay

bunnykay Level I

I really think self freezing brings unnecessary attention to your account. I think it's better if you just let the account sit or purposely get it frozen for something like cheating on a flash game.

3. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

I don't know if self freezing is a necessarily step. I just buy ETS like Baby PB or Royal PB put it in shop for 99k and sell it on that account.

4. starswirl

starswirl Newbie

i doubt this will work with large amounts of ss-d np because they chain for that,people dont usually have the time to sell autobought stuff on their shells

5. kjudy77

kjudy77 Newbie

I just use TP it's much easier and I've never been caught.

6. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

As do I...I've transferred well over 100 mill and never been iced. It makes a big difference HOW you got the NP that you are transferring and the activity on both accounts. I transfer from my AB shells after a few weeks to my main, been doing it for about 3 years.

7. whiteknife96

whiteknife96 Level I

o__O i understand ty for guide

8. akatsukibug

akatsukibug Level I

Wow, you are playing such a safe method. I just sell items at around 20k each and buy from my shell (of the same ip address) periodically.

9. Locrito

Locrito Newbie

Well, I think that auto-freezing makes TNT alert themselves! :s

10. faericia

faericia Newbie

Self freezing seems...counterproductive in my opinion. I just sell MPs to myself for the low price or trade Mps in Tp. Nothings gone wrong...yet.

11. blingblangblaow

Self-freezing, I agree, is just going to raise falgs in TNT's eyes, you'd risk all the accounts for nothing.

12. zstuck

zstuck Newbie

I just use TP, the shop transfer is too tedious.

13. Nathan

Nathan Level I

For me, I just simply use the shop and do it in moderation. Not a fan of auctions as it draws too much attention to oneself.

14. blingblangblaow

Using the shop method is fine so long as nobody would report you. But again, who would know your shell? ;)

15. fail

fail Level IV

I typically just wait for a few weeks before moving the item or selling it.