1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UBER ABer

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok this wiould be the best ABer ever. It would include ALL the features from the superAber. It would include an autopricer, a Usershop ABer (incase main ABer gets rs banned), a job completer (incase it get shop wiz banned AND rs banned), and finally an auction sniper. This program would cost 600+ points (maby more) The multi threading would use somthng like XstrangeX mentioned:

http://neofriends.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2326

I don't know if this would be possible to make, but if someone did, god bless you. You would be one of the most famous programmers to ever take foot on this forum.

I hope it becomes a reality,
    Deathader

2. gitanil

gitanil Level II

Lol thats like half the programs in the store combined together, that would be awesome. But I'm pretty ok with just buying the ones I need.

3. d600

d600 Level II

Sounds too amazing, but it would have to be a little cheaper than just buying all the programs you mentioned seperatley, good lcuk making it ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, IM not going to make it. I thought all of the VB programmers on the site could combine tonnes of programs to make an UBER PROGRAM

5. dikel16

dikel16 Level II

ive got basic knowledge in VB if my help is needed tell me (though i dont think i can contribute much)

6. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

Awsome but would be very expensive points wise

7. areo64

areo64 Level II

that would be pretty sweet. Im pretty sure it would be possible since we already can combine aber and autopricer. just a matter of adding in a few more functions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.