1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vindictus

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Tally, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Tally

Tally Level III

So I recently discovered this game called Vindictus, and I haven't been able to stop playing it ever since. It's a free to play mmorpg online game by Nexon (same people behind Maple Story). This game has pretty awesome graphics and really fun combat. Let me know if you guys know about this game, and let me know what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joND1RitOF8[/youtube]

2. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Doesn't it use the Source Engine?

Personally, I don't want to play any game from Nexon. Free to play, pay to win.

3. Tally

Tally Level III

Yeah, it uses source engine and real physics. Don't let the fact that it's a free game fool you, this is a very high quality game.

4. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Maybe so but I hate Nexon's cash shop.

"Lack skill? No problem! Spend real money!"

5. Tally

Tally Level III

People who don't pay real money, don't miss out much on this game. Anyways, you should try it, people are saying its better than WoW. I can't really compare the two since I've never played WoW myself tho.

6. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

I don't think you can really compare them. Its clear that they're two entirely different games. Its Blizzard competitor is more likely going to be Diablo III as they're both hack and slash dungeon runners.