1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what exactly is MS?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by jvjanisse, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvjanisse

jvjanisse Level I

i hear its somewhat like Runescape, but not really... (yea, why i'm confused)

can you tell me what the good points and bad points of the game are? (i know you are a fan, but there must be something you dont like about the game)

2. klae17

klae17 Level III

If its like runescape I would like to try it too.

3. bunnah

bunnah Level III

yeh i asked this before... no1 answered me.... if its anything like runescape then im not interested... runescape sux lol

4. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Well, you have a person you need to train. Once you reach a certain level, you can choose if you want to become a wizard, ranger, or normal fighter.

The game's pretty cool :)

5. noncheatercheater

It gets boring if you're doing it by yourself..

I would get a bunch of your friends to join and just kick a lot of butt and level up while chit chatting..

6. klae17

klae17 Level III

same with runescape. But runescape seems like you can do a lot more with your guy

7. unsplosion

unsplosion Newbie

Maplestory is a MMORPG. You simply go around killing monsters. It gets extreamly boring after awhile too :p

8. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

MapleStory is an online computer game first developed by the South Korean company Wizet in 2003. It is a side-scrolling, 2D MMORPG. It is client-based, which means that you must download the software in order to play the game. The software can be downloaded at the official MapleStory website. However, at almost 600MB, it is advisable to use a download manager to download the game. MapleStory is completely free to register and play, although there is a "Cash Shop" where players can use real-world money to buy items that aren't available through the in-game currency, Mesos.

The game does not contain any gross violence or extremely frightening monsters. Beginners find that the game is not dark or violent, and that the environment is actually a sunny, friendly place with small snails and mushrooms as some of the monsters. Overall, gameplay is fairly simple: attack monsters, gain levels, attack stronger monsters. As you level up, you can equip new weapons and clothes, you gain more Mesos, and possibly make new friends. You can also do some quests given by NPCs (Non-Playing Characters).

Although beginners may at first think the game is all about leveling up and hunting monsters, MapleStory is also a place to socialize. With the Maple Messenger, buddy lists, and guilds, MapleStory is a typical MMORPG, where users don't always have to hunt monsters and level up; they can take a break and chat whenever and to whomever they like.

lolol you all beginners.

9. kolby998

kolby998 Level I

it is kinda like runescape they are both online rpgs but runescape is aliot better because the maplestory graphics are horrible and its kinda a game for little kids. the best rpg is WoW it is so fun and has the best graphics EVER! :D

10. ExcitedGlut

ExcitedGlut Level I

I played it for about a week... its pretty fun and can get somewhat addictive, but I was luckily able to quit because it is a little lame

11. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

lolol, wow has the best graphics ever?
    lolol, game for little kids?
    lolol, wow an rpg?
    lolol, kinda like runescape?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.