1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best Laptop?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by manroger4, Jan 23, 2013.

1. manroger4

manroger4 Guest

Currently i'm using Dell Laptop. It working fine for me. It will help me a lot on my JOB. But i planning to take another laptop for my home. I think to take another brand from Dell. What your suggestion?

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Moved to Computers & Technology.

For computers in general, I don't really notice a difference between the manufacturers as much. I mean, there are better looking and better built laptops, but most of the time, I look at the specs. What are you going to be doing with the laptop?

3. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

If it is for work maybe a netbook instead of a big laptop. For home a laptop will be good. For manufacturers I have always went with HP. Really no reason for that.

4. vicksuper

vicksuper Level I

falcon laptops

5. plusfaith

plusfaith Newbie

To be honest anything but dell. Dell has the lowest quality products. I would say HP or Toshiba, I had an Asus and it was nice. Depends on your personal preference.

6. KeKNoRRiS

KeKNoRRiS Level III

There is always something better.. What is your budget and what do you want to do with it? Those are the most important to determine the "best" laptop in terms of value.

7. j0hnvir0

j0hnvir0 Newbie

Anything with the new i7!

8. zakenman1

zakenman1 Newbie

Depends on what u are going to use the laptop for!

9. verb_my_noun

verb_my_noun Newbie

If you know how to put one together with parts that fit what you would be doing....or get Alienware

10. uber_fuller

uber_fuller Newbie

I personally really like MacBooks. I just love the feel and design of them. They are easy to bring around and it is probably my favorite laptop.

11. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

For games, choose any alienware although they are very expensive. I don't think I've seen one go less then 2.5k and that's onl the laptops desktops go for much more, otherwise if you're after any computer for work related stuff then choose one with still good specs maybe 4gb ram decent graphics card.

12. winston_tiu

winston_tiu Newbie

Depends on your specifications, needs and budget. for cheap but extreme on performance use MSI, for durability use ACER/ASUS/DELL.