1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World of Warcraft.

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Asphodan, May 26, 2008.

1. Asphodan

Asphodan Level III

I'm considering trying to become a power leveler / honor grinder.
    Leveling 60 -> 70, should take me 5 days if it's as easy now as when I leveled my rogue.
    I'd want 50$.

Problem is, I do not have a fancy web site... and it's just me doing it when I'm not in school.

Do you think people would be interested?
    I'd like to get myself some extra pocket money, and selling NPs does not seem lucrative without a mainshop AB.

2. Carletto

Carletto Level II

Nice price.

Really, so nice. Time is average (many Chinese farmers ask about 80$) and price is low! You can even ask 70$

3. vinceraf

vinceraf Level III

You should post this in the game section I think...

Anyway I'm not interested, but I know a lot of people actually mad for this game... is there a site specifically for it? Or it's unlegit?

4. Carletto

Carletto Level II

It's obviously unlegit, but Blizzard (the society that created and own World of Warcraft) seems that really doesn't care about Powerlevelling / Gold Selling...

You always have to be carefull... But there's a low risk in doind this illegit actions

5. vinceraf

vinceraf Level III

Dunno if was Gameforce or another society, but there are games where is possible selling accounts... btw, wish Neopets to be like this :p

6. socks72

socks72 Newbie

i think people will be very interested in this if you can show that they can trust you, thats a very good price for 60 - 70. How long until the new expansion comes out thought and takes it to lvl 80 O-o?

7. yeng

yeng Level III

how much monthly do you pay in WOW?

8. socks72

socks72 Newbie

it costs about $13 - 15$ perth month. (depending on what plan you get the more months you buy in bulk the cheaper is costs per month), hope that helped :)

9. xZel

xZel Level I

I play. I have a couple of lvl 30s and have never really been committed to hit 70.

10. Abomoboy

Abomoboy Newbie

I think being a Power leveler would be a huge commitment it would be something i would not want to do...