1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Birthday FETCHER.

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by DarthCookie, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCookie

DarthCookie Newbie

Not a cracker since that's useless now anyways but it actually retrieves the birthday information for you. xD

I have a program from somewhere else that accesses other information from whatever user name you put in..I'm sure the birthday might be a bit more secured but come on, there's gotta be someway to access it somehow...

I'm trying to do my own research on how the login page interacts with IDs but I'm not really sure I'm going in the right direction... :(

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    It's a good theory and idea...

I can imagine all those hacked accounts though if it were that easy to get the BDay.

3. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Good luck with that. Meantime, I'll try to levitate using Yoga and meditation. <3

4. CradleChild

CradleChild Level I

Thats a good Idea, although I think there already is something similar to what you are looking D:

5. thedup

thedup Level IV

intriguing, and a good idea if you can get it to work
    I think a better idea would be people keeping track of the birthdays they use though. IT IS NOT THAT HARD

6. DarthCookie

DarthCookie Newbie

Haha well of course it's a good idea to remember that stuff, but I'm sure like many others I was 9 at the time and didn't need the birthday back then to access anything xP

Anyways I'm still working on it. I think I have the correct IDs in the page coding I need but I really have no idea if there's a way to access the information since it's not directly in the page source. I'm sure there is but I'm not one that knows programming off the top of my head. XD

For now I'm just gonna tweak with what I has.

7. thedup

thedup Level IV

I used my real birthday on my first account. were peoples parents telling them not to?

8. DarthCookie

DarthCookie Newbie

Nah, my real age just needed the parental consent form signed and of course that would take longer than just filling in a fake birthday.

Hey, kids don't plan ahead :maha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.