1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abortion: Share your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by upriser, Jun 15, 2010.

1. crashtestdummies

I'm pro-choice. I was personally in a scary-ass situation with some crazy-ass people, and I would/did NOT have wanted to have a child brought into that. No way. So, made a sad choice, yeah, but BY FAR the more rational and safe one. T:

2. eric11

eric11 Level I

Touchy subject. I am against abortion.

I have a friend whose parents wanted to abort him because they didn't think they could provide for him. They chose not to. He's now a surgeon. They almost killed someone that now saves lives for a living.

I believe it's murder. If you can't support the kid because you couldn't wear protection, then that's not the baby's fault. Man up and take responsibility for your actions.

3. mash

mash Level II

I'm completely pro choice. Especially after going through one myself and the emotional constraints that come with are enough of a punishment in themselves. My situation was not that of wear a condom but rather a failure in my pill. Something that I couldn't control. If I was to bring a child into the world I don't think I could give them the care and attention they deserved.

4. Nathan

Nathan Level I

I believe that persons should be able to choose in regards to abortion. There are some really sticky situations that people can get into and in some cases abortion is the best option.