1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime v4.2

WOW! That was quick, we mention it in the chat box, hour later, fixed :p

The restock alert still doesn't work...will looks like ill. Thought it was like somebody sick or something :back:

2. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

:p

He has to download the new version before his username will be allowed.

3. Ropi

Ropi Level II

wait... there is a chat box in AU for Level 3+ members??? are you kidding?... so i have to hurry getting l3... this programm seems to be the F****** best programm ever released!!

4. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, I know why the restock alert doesn't work yet...I saw ill's, and he doesn't have the updated one. It's such a puzzle for my little brain ;) :lol:

It should work if they have the updated one though, right?

5. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Why do I keep getting an Application Error?

"The application failed to initialize properly (0x000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application".

I've tried redownloading AUv4 and also reinstalling .Net Framework v3.5. Hopefully someone can enlighten me on what to do :)

6. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you sure you have all the stuff data and stuff downloaded in the same folder?

You should have:
    data.txt
    data (folder)
    lists (folder)
    logs (folder)
    screenshots (folder)
    sounds (folder)
    System.Data.SQLite.dll

Maybe try Run As Admin (on Vista) or Compatibility Mode.

7. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Yup, everything's there. It was fine one day and the next day it became like that.

8. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

[EDIT: Actually added the link I was talking about :)]

I think the restock alert information should be wonderful, thanks. I have no idea how to use that feature yet but I'm going to check it out for sure. I've always believed that some things on Neopets aren't really as random as they seem and *are* predictable if you can acquire enough info. AU to the rescue :)

Here's an interesting story about another guy who figured out a pattern in something that everyone else thought was random. I watched this guy do it when it aired, if you're wondering how I knew about this bit of obscurity.

http://gscentral.net/larsen.htm

Along these lines as a suggestion for updates/new features you might want to include, if you could find some way of recording not just the random events but the page they took place on as well, I bet that would produce some great results. I'd bet a lot of money that certain pages produce better/more frequent results than others consistently and that there may be pages which always produce few-to-no results. With a little research, we could weed out the more useless pages and maximize the profitability of the spiderer list.

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

expon, all the features are working...:) So, I guess new features :p *excited*. Lol, it's really good right now...just made some big time profit. Now, I just talk on the chat a lot while ABing. The thing is, I kinda like an alert when the chatbox is active again because there's active and inactive times. I usually get off when it's inactive :)

10. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm are you using Vista 32bit or 64bit?
    And when did the error start happening? was it after the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2?

you mean a popup alert when it's minimised to tray? It could be done but wouldn't it be a bit annoying if it showed popups every time a message is received? :s

11. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

No, something more like a minor flashing of the NF logo? If minimized in tray, flash AU logo (optional)?

12. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Wow... I just downloaded the newest version and it allowed me to uncheck Mainshop ABer? If that was intentional, that's an awesome feature for newer accounts.

Okay, as an edit to this, I now have a few questions - what determines the Igloo buyer pause time? I don't see a setting for it anywhere, but after Igloo restocks it sho nuff pauses.
    Also, I hit on a Meuka Pinata on a restock and AU said "buying Meuka Pinata" but it immediately returned a failed buy with a time of 0. Is that the normal output for a failed igloo buy?

P.S. I woke up & added the link in my last post about the guy who took a game show for a ride because he found a pattern where no one else did. Here it is again if you don't feel like reading back - http://gscentral.net/larsen.htm

13. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Usually, when it says failz buy with a time of 0.something, it usually means it was bought out before the program even got to the haggle page/pop-up. Idk about the pause time thing though...I don't think that can be edited.

dreamlorde likes this.
  14. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

I'm using Windows XP SP2. Apparently I used v4.2 for awhile, and the next day, it just kept giving me this error. I do have a feeling that its a virus of some sort though. I guess I'll just reinstall XP again.

15. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think it's a virus because it would be kinda stupid to make one to attack a specific program, don't you think?

16. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

So expon, now that FF v3.0.12 is out, what happens to AU? More specifically, will the cookie import/export and other such things still work properly if I upgrade to 3.0.12? Or should I hold off on updating FF until a new AU is released?

17. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Nah, FF wouldn't update THAT much in one small upgrade. Cookies would still be stored in same place...

18. Ice Nine

Ice Nine Level IV

I also realized I'm an idiot and it's 3.0.12, not a new version of 3.5 -_-

19. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, lol...I figured you probably had a typo. Actually, I thought you meant 3.5.12...

Anyways, until maybe 4.0 of FF comes out, they won't change it from sqlite to anything else :p

20. Heya_old

Heya_old Level IV

expon, i doubt you'll read this. hopefully, you do.

I need to fix problems with the au. Right now, i'm writing a scar script to make the au multi-account, and i could easily do this if you remove what acts as a capta (SP), lol. basically, i need you to make the login/auth panel a certain size and location. Right now, everytime i click on login, the panel is a different size, and in a different spot. It basically grows everytime i click login. Its a major problem for me, as its hard/impossible for me to slove this problem with out you setting a size for it. Thats 2 lines of code i'm asking you to add... Really, please do it for me. I'd very much appreciate it :)