1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

oh, thank you, I thought it could only be accesed from a certain level on this forum, so I never tryed it.

2. 3dee

3dee Level III

Anybody know how I can get my chat to work? It hasn't worked once in all my times using it.

3. 3dee

3dee Level III

This is the only thing I see in the chat. It will connect and disconnect constantly. I never see anyone else online. Anyone know any fixes or reasons to why it does this?

4. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

That's weird since it works for me. Maybe check that you're firewall is allowing connections to the chat. I used to be an IRC channel, not sure what it is now. I don't know if that could potentially be a problem...

5. Fabian

Fabian Level I

Oh my oh my.. I'm back for good! Wonder where can I request for a AB list. :p Tested the AU. Working great!

6. crashtestdummies

Just a bit of feedback, the 3 posts every 3 days is a slight difficult after you've posted in most of the established chatty/opinion threads and you're a rather shy person. I'm having a hard time finding topics to post in.

7. otaviosonda

otaviosonda Newbie

dam, for sure this is the best program for neopets ever.

8. 3dee

3dee Level III

Yeah I really don't know how to fix this. I've disabled my firewall, set inbound/outbound connections on for AU. Even tried another laptop, all to no avail. It's just not meant to be. Unless it has something to do with my authorization?! Dunno, just throwing out ideas lol

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

Unfortunately that rule isn't going anywhere. It's like that to enable more people access to it. Once the auth. sytem is fixed you may be exempt if you purchased it before that rule came in.

10. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

is it possible my computer runs slower after using AU?

11. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

Is anyone else experiencing issues with quest completion?

I don't know if I'm just now noticing this or what, but lately I've found that AU says it's cancelled a quest due to my NP threshold, but I'll have 10+ of the quest items in my inventory and the quest is still just not completed. I've looked around to see if maybe I've messed setting choices up somewhere, but can't really find anything that would seem to fix it. That and I've only noticed this issue within the past couple of weeks or so, and haven't messed with the settings since long before that.

If I set it to just do nothing, will AU still be able to price items appropriately? Should I cancel them instead?

12. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I believe it was something to do with the fact that there was a faerie quest daily event occurring. Mine did it too (see a page back.. or two). I ended up buying our a particular item off the shop wiz, which was already almost unbuyable. Cost me a few million.

Not sure if the event is over yet? Or if that was even the cause. That was my initial guess without reading any further into the problem.

13. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

Try 5 pages back. xD

I tried looking for something, but guess I missed your post 'cause it was an edit that mentioned the mishap. Suppose I wasn't looking particularly hard, either... Thanks for the response, though.

TDN says the quest event ended May 19th. Today I logged into an inventory full of toothbrushes. ):

14. crashtestdummies

I did in fact purchase it quite a long while ago, with the $25 money donation. When it's fixed? Is it broken? That is to say..will it be fixed anytime soon?

15. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

The auth system has been recoded by Lightning. We just need Expon to make changes to the programs code to accept the new auth. system. Do we have a time frame, no. Just be patient :)

16. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

you better turn off the quests until it's fixed.

17. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

What is it that has changed about the quests? It seems the same to me.

18. redthunder

redthunder Level I

This autobuyer is surprisingly really good

19. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

The only thing I know is it happens since their was a special month for quests or so...

20. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

Soo, an update on my previous post about the quests:

I've since set AU to cancel quests as I receive them. However, I've noticed that in the past hour or so, AU has "cancelled" three light faerie quests. While I find it hard to believe that I'd receive three quests from the same faerie within the same day, I think what has me worried is that things like this are going to tip me off to TNT for using a third-party program of some kind.

I guess my next question is, if I set AU to just do nothing, how does it price any items? Technically it doesn't have use of the SW due to the pending quest, right? Wouldn't that look suspicious as well?

ETA: This post got me Level 3 status. Woo! :funky: