Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

holy _. Never thought about that but that's dangerous...

2. optimen

optimen Newbie

anyone know the ban rate?

3. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

This is what I find weird and slightly disconcerting!

4. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

I've made approximately 2.5mil using this program with no problems at all. I've never had a quest the same time as I've brought an item so I couldn't help you with that :/ I'm gonna ask though if there's a way to set the buying speed faster? Currently I've seen my buy speed go from 1-4 seconds Can this be changed or not, I've missed a few really good items: Starry draik mp and water krawk mp. and I know if you could the freeze rate would probably go up due to abnormal buying speed but i'd still like to know.

5. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    au will still be abke to use sw when on a quest.... it bypasses the quest check.

6. Detox

Detox Level III

Always high seed buy that does not look human like will get you frozen.

Use 2- 2,5s buying times and you ll be fine. XD and dont always exepct to get everything that restocks

7. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

If AU's goal is to appear as human as possible, wouldn't being able to use the SW with a pending quest look seriously fishy to... you know, the powers that be?

I don't know why the quest thing has suddenly become an issue though. I don't recall ever having any problems in the past. Or maybe I just never noticed... maybe that's what has me the most worried. :p

8. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

Its suddenly become an issue as the code has changed to reject quests and AU hasn't been updated to deal with this.

It has always used the sw in the past with pending quest (only to find the item to buy; and I actually assumed that worked in the same way the shop search on this site worked rather than bypassing the quest check).

It would be good to get this fixed, but in the meantime the best you can do is set it to 'do nothing' when a quest comes and make sure you cancel them yourself whenever you're on your account.

But yes, it does look fishy. Would be a simple check for them!

9. fivedrinksin

fivedrinksin Level III

Ahh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up! Guess I'll just leave it on "do nothing" for now and cross my fingers that nothing bad happens. :funky:

10. addict

addict Newbie

it sounds good but...will i get frozen?
    actually i am new in neopets - -
    but i love this game.

11. lukaspr0x

lukaspr0x Newbie

Going to test, just bought now, lets see what happens :D

12. 13olt3

13olt3 Newbie

Just getting back into neopets, hoping to stay for awhile, hoping to give this a try too. Thanks to devs and programers and people who know code

13. 13olt3

13olt3 Newbie

Chat popup. I get a chat popup and when i AFK for awhile, it tends to fill up the screen. Is there a way to stop it?
    the popup says
    Connected
    You are now connected to Acheteur Ultime live chat! etc. etc.

14. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

I would like to get opinions on the best refresh rate to have and how long the pauses should be, right now there on default, although my refresh rate is every 5 seconds, what's the best?

15. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Honestly - This is something you need to work out yourself with trials. It depends on your overall goal. there is no "BEST" settings - It all depends on how you plan to make the profit, what you plan to do with it etc.

Just fiddle until you're happy! We all had to at some stage. I wouldn't use a standard refresh rate though - Make a variable one. no one refreshes exactly every 5 seconds for 2 hours or whatever its set to run for ;)

16. seanf

seanf Level I

Back to neopets after 6 months or so away. Can't wait to get back to using AU, without a doubt the best ABer out there.

17. lukaspr0x

lukaspr0x Newbie

In 2 days got 100k :D I want to know, which shops should i use it .. i want more NP :p

18. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

There's usually a lot of competition in the magic shop not just with other AU's but with legit restockers but apart from that I have restocked a few mp's and even a fire draik! :O
    Anyway I'd go for shops that sell a lot of high priced items and maybe less competition then the magic shop. I currently do: 2, 4, 7, 14, 58 and 68.

19. seanf

seanf Level I

With patience magic is worthwhile. I found an old shell of mine yesterday with 200k in it, left au running for just over an hour and got a faerie mp worth 1.2m. When I used to ab I got the first eventide draik mp with a buy time of 5+ seconds.

20. 13olt3

13olt3 Newbie

Everyone here seems so lucky, ive left my AU running on and off for about 4 days now, got restock banned once but out of that I got 1 item worth 100k and 4 misses. I'm restocking in the spooky food shop though so that may be why i'm not getting much profit but still, I was hoping to get a few more items :(.