1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: World at War

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by common, Jan 7, 2009.

1. common

common Level I

Whos got it? Who pwns it? Add me on ps3 if you want a game of search & destroy. PSN: RustedMachete

I'm also on NBA 2k9, NHL 2k9, Fifa 09, GTA IV, Dragonballz (don't ask), COD 4, MGS 4, and Resistance. So add me if you're on any of those games too. But MAINLY, I'm popping heads on COD5 B) So lets get a NF clan going :funky:

2. Soleil56

Soleil56 Level I

Haha.. COD5. Well I have the game Im only on Level 29? Not even Prestiged yet.

I play COD4 more I think its a lot better... Respawns on COD5 are pityful. Plus Im Golden Cross 55 B)

HOWEVER. I play xbox. soo yea

I really want to get Prince of Persia. :yup:

3. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Xbox360

Prestige d twice on cod5--------Once on cod4

Gamertag-Brynschickens.

4. common

common Level I

soleil, I heard prince of persia graphics are really good but the gameplay gets very repetitive. And yes, spawns at cod5 is a problem, thats why I usually make a squad with the best player, so I don't spawn into the stupidest places. COD 4 is still a classic, and I get on it to play with a friend who went to bangladesh for an indefinite period of time, lol.

too good, I'm at 2nd prestige too. too bad you guys are on x box man.

5. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

dbz ftw

6. inqwire

inqwire Level IV

garbage game cod4 pwns it that's why i didn't get it and whoever decided ps3 was crappy was dead friggin wrong

nba live 09 is my game though
    or nhl 09

7. rawrawraw

rawrawraw Newbie

i have it on PC and i gotta say, it's not as good as COD 4. But it's still good.

8. KeKNoRRiS

KeKNoRRiS Level III

POP indeed looks great, and it DOES get repetitive.. Real shame.. Though I liked the conversations so much I wanted to know the ending and that's the only reason I kept playing I guess ;)

9. common

common Level I

inqwire, cod4 was a much more involving game, true. BUT after all the world war 2 stuff, and the bayonets, and sticky tank bombs, I find it hard to go bck to it. I do miss my golden dragunov though. Bolt actions suck in this game without stopping power. And I had nba live 09, exchanged it for 2k9. Graphics was top notch but the gameplay/replay scenes were choppy for me. And the move sets are deep but 2k9 is fun to screw around in with friends.

kek, I recently got PoP from a friend. Amazing graphics, and its addictive yet boring at the same time :p