1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit praises sister-in-law's healing t

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Virre, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virre

Virre Level IV

"Oslo - Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit was quoted as testifying to the healing touch of her sister-in-law Princess Martha Louise's hands in newspaper reports published Friday.

The Oslo newspaper Dagbladet published excerpts from an official biography of Martha Louise from 2001 in which the crown princess said that she had been helped for urinary tract pains.

'What I say now may sound strange, but she has a very special warmth in her hands. There are many that have warm and good hands, but she almost has a little sun in hers,' Mette-Marit said in the biography penned by Erik Fosnes Hansen, Dagbladet reported.

'It was a very soothing and calming touch,' the crown princess added, telling the biographer that she had also been helped by Martha Louise concerning her fear of flying.

Earlier this week it was disclosed that Martha Louise, the 35-year-old daughter of King Harald and Queen Sonja, has interests in a new centre that will offer courses on meditation, healing, self-development and how to get in touch with angels.

Interest has apparently been high and the Astarte Education centre said it could not accept any new students until the autumn of 2008.

The princess, who is a qualified physiotherapist and a former member of the Norwegian showjumping team, in 2000 qualified as a Rosen practitioner.

On the Astarte Education website, the princess said that during her training with horses she learned how to communicate on a 'deeper level' with the animals, and later became aware that she could communicate with angels.

The princess and mother of two, married author Ari Behn in 2002, and has published several books, some for children, under her own name. "

From m&c news.

Basicly this means that the royal family in Norway is going all New Age.
    Here in Scandinavia, it's like..
    Imagine if the President of the United States one day just said; Hey guys, I'm a voodoo priest.
    It has made a great stir over here and now the press are all over them.
    But it's great, at least that's what I think. I'm tired of only seeing the big religions represented by public people (not including certain moviestars who belive that man has evolved from clams), and this really brings some new hope to finally acknowledge these small (and big) movements that people usually don't want to talk about, and most important of all, hopefully create some tolerance around it. :)

edit; Just so people don't think I'm trying to spread religious propaganda with this: I'm not a New Age follower, nor do I have my faith in any of the other religions. I'm just agnostic so far. :)

2. kittymeow

kittymeow Level II

That's really strange how caommon it is for people to follow a common religion once it reaches the media. It seems like she is good with focusing energy, i do that to stop ant pain i feel ( i am not religious but did READ a little on wicca). I think its an interesting article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.