1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DISCONTINUED] sLAUGHTER's Score Sender (BETA Build 418)

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Lightning, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: sLAUGHTER's Score Sender (BETA Build 418)

Announcement

The Bad News: During a recent conversation, I have discovered that the author of this program, sLAUGHTER, has discontinued the support for this program. With the minor new changes but changes nonetheless, the score sender will not function properly without an update. I know people feel a bit cheated forum-cash wise, so if I may request that moderators refund 1/2 the cost of the program. I apologize for the inconvenience, and if there is a future re-continuation of updates (which there is a slight chance), I will try to notify you all.

The Good News: Expect at least 2 releases from me over the summer. Perhaps, a more permanent solution the lack of SSers here will be released ;).

2. Richy

Richy Level IV

That would be so fly, Lightning. Would be talking a stable, working, updating SSer for all games, or would you put out an SSer that just does games X, Y, and Z? Also, what's the likelihood of you producing one? I hope it comes out so bad :D