1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugs?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Virre, Oct 24, 2007.

1. shain_the_mann

who ever pput that comic strip there its funny lol

2. sandman6

sandman6 Level I

Drugs the most consecutive thing in the world everything in this world can be considered a drug Chocolate caffeine sugar candy and everything cause its an addictive prospective cause some people are addicted to these things

But there are other Drugs such Weed,Crack,Meth,Coke heroine

these drugs can be addictive some yes....

Side Note: These description are coming from personal experiences:

There is a theory to that method
    Weed - not addicting just feels good to be high (if not laced)
    Crack - Speed Drug - Makes u jump jittery and Nervous
    Meth - kinda jumpy but some what calm...if made right
    Coke - a burst of Energy and just excited (but in my case i felt stoned in a way)
    X - makes u mellow...but if get a bad trip it can be very ugly >:)

3. golan

golan Level I

I think people tht do drugs are just crazy cause theres really no point it doesnt make you " cool " it just makes you die! your puting yourself into risk! people who do drugs are just crazy well thts my opinion.

4. sandman6

sandman6 Level I

well then i must be crazy muahahahahaha..haha just kidding but im crazy in my own special way.....lol

but yes some drugs can kill you yes but weed never been a death recored by weed u will eventually pass out from smoking so much of it

5. treeplanter

treeplanter Level I

i hate all drugs harmfull to the body omg they are so wrong why do people use em! sigh

Attached Files:

6. Virre

Virre Level IV

Everything can be bad for you. Alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, fried foods, nuts and the list never ends. Why do people eat crisps when they're not healthy? Why do they eat candy? Why do they put sugar in their coffee? You can't use the argument that drugs are bad for your body and that you thereby shouldn't use them, without also saying that everything that isn't healthy should be banned. If you still do, you show that you're a hypocrite.
    But you probably won't listen to this anyway, since you haven't done your own research and only read the text on the anti-drug pamplets that your teacher gave to you in your school, right?

7. sandman6

sandman6 Level I

i do have to agree with you the list does go on...and yeah those anti drug crap is not going to help any cause the chocolate candy and pop u eat and drink is considered a drug and is harmful to the body so u have to look at the facts that drugs are bad for the human body but only if u use them right....pop and and these harsh drugs like crack coke meth and heroine is as much harmful like eating alot of chocolate at one time...but doing it overr time and give u the same effect....so there is no real argument in this...

8. Genocide11

Genocide11 Level III

Whether or not to use drugs is up to the individual. Its his/her choice only. The only problem I have with drugs though is when people peer pressure others into doing drugs and the harm they cause to others. But its ultimately their choice to do drugs.

9. shadowsolitude

shadowsolitude Level I

I'm 16 and i've smoked for the past 2 years, I drink almost every weekend.

I've took cocaine 3 times, took ecstacy, speed and i can't even count how many times i've smoked weed.

I'm not addicted to any of them apart from cigarettes.

If people want to do drugs then i don't have a problem with it it's up to them but it IS bad. If i could have never started smoking i wouldnt have.

10. rusting

rusting Level I

I really don't like them for medical purposes. It's like they are trying to make everyone the same person. Plus once you take them it sucks you in deeper with more drugs you need to back up those drugs until you're taking 8 pills a day. Then it all backfires because some drug you were taking is damaging your body because you're getting so much of it. It's just bad.

11. wessypoo

wessypoo Level I

marijuana is the only "safe" drug. it should be legalized. other drugs are BAD!

12. wessypoo

wessypoo Level I

my brother is in prison because of drugs. i hate drugs

13. Patty

Patty Level III

my teacher told me the first time he got a morphine injection in the hospital he became addicted because of the euphoric feeling...

14. coheed_

coheed_ Level II

Drugs is a bit of a mix with me, I myself do take pills and coke.
    I smoke weed now and then to stop a comedown.

Im not addicted to any of these, but do enjoy to take thwm from time to time.

The only drug i dont like out of the many i have tried is Speed, i had a really bad comedown on this and would never touch the stuff again. Although its amazing for quick weightloss (who needs weightwatchers haha)

I dont see the need to use illegal drugs that much anymore when there is such a wide range of legal ones on sale, they are pretty much the same as the illegals and in most cases alot cheaper aswel. also some come BZP FREE. so no comedown and no feeeling crap afterwards. which is always a bonus.

15. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

DRUG FREE FTW.

16. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

There are 2 kinds of people: Me and the rest of the world.

The difference is that I never ever will try drugs even if I'm at the edge of death. Alcohol is accepted (1 bottle a day keeps the doctor away) but not for people under 18.

Although here there are some people that stick around the bushes and near the field where they collect some grass and cuts with some sort of little saw and rolls it and smokes it.

There is no such thing as a safe drug and Virre said at the first post that we should keep this propaganda free... :D

Coke isn't a drug, since you don't feel side-effects. Young generations are trained to drink Coke from early age so that they get used with the taste and stuff.

17. Virre

Virre Level IV

I might be wrong about this, but I think that the person was talking about cocaine. :D

I recently tried speed (I thought it was something else) and while it was pretty good, it became clear to me why I should never use it again. It is easy to get addicted when it comes to many drugs, there's no point for anyone to deny that. And marijuana is in many cases a gateway to heavier drugs. Everyone who experiments comes to a crossroads at some point, where they ahve to decide if they're gonna keep going or start backing off. I've reached that crossroads now, and I'm backing down to only using shrooms a few times a year, and marijuana as substitute for alcohol on game or movie nights.
    It's scary when you face a real addict and realises that it's a friend of your friend.

And if anyone has a good tip for "study drugs" that aren't very dangerous or addictive, please do tell. :p

18. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

OH but the typing was a bit misleading.

19. blackmamba

blackmamba Newbie

I'm not gonna lie...I like to drink...and smoke...and do drugs. I basically grew up around people where all they did was smoke and drink and do drugs. There's really nothing else to do when you're living in an apartment with seven other models haha.

When everyone is doing it, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

20. SarahRebecca

SarahRebecca Newbie

Drugs just aren't my thing. I understand that they kill brain cells and can have hazardous side effects, having it seen them rip apart a family. But so have alcohol and many other things. Drugs are always illegal, so I guess it's a bit more 'acceptable' for someone to be an alcoholic.

I don't mind watching people do them and I won't try and stop them. But I have never tried them.