1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook or Myspace? --and why?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by caffler, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olliiviia

olliiviia Newbie

Myspace. SIMPLE.

wth happened to facebook? So many applications tend to confuse you if your not sure whats going on.

2. SinkingThoughts

SinkingThoughts Level I

Confusion belongs to the simple-minded... But it doesn't really what service you use.. They're just for social communication.
    I have both... but since most of my friends use facebook, that's what I've switched over to. On this point, I find it easier to conform. What's the point of having a social network communications service when you have no one to communicate with :eek:?

3. eric11

eric11 Level I

I started out with myspace when I was in high school and thought that facebook was just copying them, so I rebelled.

However once I got accepted to college I made a facebook (back when it was only open to college students) and I could never go back. Facebook is much cleaner than myspace and its easier to find people that you know.

The only thing I use myspace for is for bands and to see their touring schedules.

4. Fauxtos

Fauxtos Level I

I've tried Facebook, but it's really confusing in my opinion.
    Most of my friends use Myspace anyhow, so It's just more convenient to use Myspace for me.
    Also, I think Myspace is more customizable. From my experience on Facebook (and I haven't had much, haha) there's not much to customize.

5. SinkingThoughts

SinkingThoughts Level I

Lol, it's pretty ironic how facebook was once prized for it's simplicity and pleasing presentation xD Why did they add all those evil apps -__-?

6. Soleil56

Soleil56 Level I

I used to have both social websites.

But I decided that it was clearly a waist of my time. Plus it only created more drama.

People would post pictures of me and Tag them. I DONT want pictures of me floating around so freely. I find it isnt secure enough to keep your privacy. Anyways, I feel free without those two websites.

Yay for freedom of social internet collaboration.

7. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Myspace- Because the first program i made in VB was a auto friend requester :)

8. bladeoftalwar

bladeoftalwar Level IV

so you request random people automatically to be your friend on ms? o_O

9. cokaine

cokaine Level III

well i havnt use facebook but i dont wanna judge or anything...
    seems like myspace is better, looks easier to use and more activities!

10. krilas

krilas Level II

I prefer FaceBook's interface and the applications there are nice to use, furthermore since most of my friends use it so I guess it's only natural that I use it too.

11. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Yes:)

But. think outside the box.. all am saying.

12. Ka0hinani

Ka0hinani Newbie

I have used MySpace for years and when I tried out facebook I didn't like it much.
    I agree that both websites can increase drama, and have for me in the past when I was younger.

But I know a lot of people who live all over the country so; it's a convenient way for me to stay in contact with them. :)
    I don’t go posting a billion half naked pictures of myself, or accept anyone that I do not know.
    I am also in a healthy relationship where trust is not an issue so, myspace for me! B)

13. dullboi101

dullboi101 Newbie

I much prefer facebook. It has great applications and strangers are not able to view your profile without being friends with you.

14. she_devil101

she_devil101 Level IV

Facebook.

Entirely easier to navigate and find EVERYTHING. Myspace is so annoying when you're trying to search for someone, if they have a bunch of like stupid *@__#$_#$* in their Display name, or don't have their actual name you can't even find them and it takes like 10 years to search through 10 pages of friends looking for them.

That to me, is just the most aggravating part about it.

15. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

i personally like facebook more, although i enjoy the profile aspect of myspace more. But facebook, everything is so easy to do and it tends to save me time, which is why i go on it more

16. the_zachman

the_zachman Newbie

facebook, just looks cleaner xD

17. elite

elite Level III

definitely facebook. i like the GUI better and it's easier to connect with people because of the networks you join instead of like searching their name and things like that.

18. Rhett

Rhett Level IV

I like myspace... Its simpler to me. I liked facebook before the revamp. it was simple and everything was displayed on one page and all. Now it's stupid. >.>

19. dundern

dundern Level I

Facebook... have been invited by some friends... not following it actively anymore :p

20. Skunksmoker

Skunksmoker Newbie

Neither as they both boring as $hit, dont see why you have to have 100,000 friends online surely that just makes you sad if you think your good cuz of that,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.