1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook or Myspace? --and why?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by caffler, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanabubalo13

lanabubalo13 Level II

I like Facebook a lot better; overall the interface is much sexier :) and easier to use. I especially like being able to comment / write on someone's wall without having to have the entire page load again. idk, it's little things like these that win me over lol

2. mooseshrooms

mooseshrooms Newbie

I prefer myspace but use both. Facebook is so plain looking - with myspace you can code a nice looking layout and such. So myspace gets my vote, unless Facebook implements those features.

3. Remus

Remus Newbie

Myspace, even though it's populated with a lot of stupid teenagers, I do like the interface better.

When I turn 20 I'll start using Facebook, in need of a maturer community.

4. AussieGirl

AussieGirl Level I

I use facebook, a lot more user friendly and safer than myspace, myspace is full of immature teenagers!

5. macaroon

macaroon Newbie

I like facebook since I regularly used it. I could be able to participate in the forums more often compared to myspace, which I seldom use.

6. Xenon

Xenon Newbie

I've been using Facebook since February 2007 or so and I started using it because one of my friends told me to join, then like. After a month or so, a lot of my other friends joined and yeahhh. I like it better than myspace because you can't customize it, which makes it sound bad but to me it really isn't. :D I don't like it when people have a blinding background and whateverr.

7. palepink

palepink Level IV

Facebook hands down!! Myspace is creepy =/

8. thebarbiehater

thebarbiehater Level I

facebook for me is harder
    myspace is easier

but i tihnk facebook is better

9. mikeywarren89

mikeywarren89 Newbie

i prefere facebook because people cant put lots of music and annoying backgrounds on thier pages

10. Noor

Noor Level I

I agree. I hate when you go to a page and you are completely blinded by the colors of their page and their music like pops out at you in a matter of seconds. I think facebook is more for friends and myspace is just for weirdos lookin to meet other weirdos.

11. goldfishrockster

goldfishrockster Level III

I don't know what's worse, that or the 17 applications a day I get invited to, No I do NOT want an easter egg made of pixels, and I definitely don't want to know whether you think I'm hot or not! hehe :D I do prefer facebook generally though, but I miss the days when it wasn't full of hideous chavs from my old high school adding me to boost their friends count! I do love a good giggle at the photos of their chavvy children though :D

12. miranda

miranda Level II

FB for shiz.
    I was never a myspace fan.
    Facebook is more candid, whereas on myspace everyone was so posed.

13. satenschild5

satenschild5 Level I

ya honestly i hate them both if you wanna chat with a friend why not use the phone or msn XD

14. statter

statter Level II

Hate both, but if my life was on the line and I had to choose I would say Facebook. Just because, there are too many posers on myspace and also because it takes AGES to load some people's profiles

15. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

I don't use either one, but as far as the complaints about Myspace lag/apps/BS, couldn't you just Adblock most, if not all the stuff you don't want to see?

16. migratory

migratory Level I

Facebook - safer i guess lol :p
    easier to navigate( i think)
    but now with the new Facebook i mite have to side with mySpace + myspace you can autoplay music and videos which is cool

17. Arkley

Arkley Level III

Facebook, because the fact that it doesn't allow you to customise your profile is a perfect excuse for why my profile isn't customised. On MySpace, everyone's profile is super custom, full of all kinds of Flash crap, and I just can't be bothered with that nonsense.

18. Arisu

Arisu Level I

Facebook. For the same reason that almost everyone : Can't customise the profil.
    And there's more to do, I think.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a big fan of either, but I use my myspace more than my facebook. Facebook is to plain for me. I like to be able to mess around with my profile and all of the customizations and such. Also, I have more friends that use myspace than the ones that use facebook.

20. Brian

Brian Level I

Facebook it gets the job done. Myspace puts my cpu on the fritz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.