1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rise and Fall, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

yup, last episode...:O so amazing!

im all caught up in the books though, so now i know everything thats going on :p

2. brandon2495

brandon2495 Newbie

I am currently reading the books (on a dance with dragons currently) and I also usually like to go back and watch my favorite parts in the series. Stannis and Dany are my favorite characters, though I think they kind of ruined Stannis in the show.

3. lld36

lld36 Level I

I watch the show and love it! I have read the books and am very disappointed it feels like he is dragging them out for no real reason other than money from book sells. I hope they take the show away from the books kinda like they have done with true blood.

4. Siren

Siren Level I

Read all the books...
    There is so much to come. Holy crap there is *SO* much to come.
    No spoilers from me though!

5. somethinggirl

somethinggirl Newbie

I have to say that I've been really disappointed with this season -- I mean, they've done a fantastic job in pretty much every area but sticking to the books. I'm a bit of a stickler for details and in the last couple episodes there were some pretty big changes - which I won't spoil for those who were planning to read the books - but character development/central plot points are pretty shifty between the show and book series. Not sure how I feel. It was kind of frustrating to watch the last couple episodes.

6. redthunder

redthunder Level I

BEst show ever hands down then ending made alot of people angery though

7. Siren

Siren Level I

I think the ending of S3 was really for the book readers... Without spoilers:
    They hinted at Arya's plot with the ring and "Valar Morghulis"
    They hinted at future events regarding Stannis and the North
    They (vaguely) hinted at something regarding Caitlyn which I really can't go into more detail re:
    They hinted at the significance of Dragonglass

The season finale did exactly what it was supposed to: it left a hole in our hearts, only to be filled in next season.

8. madgamer112

madgamer112 Level I

whats the show about?