1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

greasemonkey aber stuff

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Elhoof, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

I've been having a bit of trouble getting a new greasemonkey ABer (old ones bust) that I use for my main, so been mucking around with semi-legit restocking using GM scripts (autohaggler, autoconfirmer, OCR clicker - yeah I'm super lazy lol) + Adblocking. Essentially all I do now is refresh and click stuff I want to try to buy, gm does the rest.

I actually like controlling the refreshing part (so checking for rs ban would not be needed), so got me wondering how hard the last part would be, the clicking stuff you want bit. Making a script that clicked based on priority on a list that could be set and saved. How hard would that be?

Junior likes this.
  2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    ...I'm interested in the other stuff you've mentioned. Any chance you could send me those? Or are they private release/from another forum so you can't? That'd be awesome!

How long you been using them? Any icings?

On another note, Heya is fixing the Blaze GM Script as we speak ;)

3. Rundownandy

Rundownandy Level IV

I have two different scripts that I don't even remember adding. lol, one will haggle and click the pet (you still have to refresh and click the item when you see it), and one just haggles. It doesn't always do the best job..
    I think I got them off a topic somewhere on here, but I can't seem to find it.

4. Heya

Heya Level III

I will have my aber updated and working soon.

5. itunes

itunes Level II

Heya, how long will it be before we can use it? Looking forward to using your ABer!

6. Heya

Heya Level III

Its up, you can download it now from the downloads section :)