1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greatest idea ever ...

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Robert, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Robert

Robert Level II

Ok, maybe not the greatest but I think it is pretty grand. Though you guys may have implemented it or discussed it somewhere i have yet to see .. I hope not .. ok here it is

*drum roll*

implement a script that whenever you buy a UB with an AB that when it takes a break afterwards and starts back .. it starts back in a second shop.

so I would pick 3 shops, the program would start AB'ing in shop 1, then when it sniped an UB it would take a 5 minute rest and start trying to snipe from shop 2 automatically.

What do you guys think?

2. Hellz

Hellz Newbie

Lol, seems kinda hard to implement unless added onto a functioning AB

3. Heather

Heather Level IV

Yea Expon had a ton of suggestions that he may or may not try to implement into AU when he has time... this could possibly be one of them :)

4. Robert

Robert Level II

Yay, I think that would be great though I really dunno if that is asking alot or not as I do not understand programming .. it gives me a headache anytime i try to learn it lol .. So yah , hoping to see more input from people that can vouch if this can be done .. and if so how easily or hard it would be?

5. Richy

Richy Level IV

I imagine it would be easy enough, AU already detects whether or not an item is an unbuyable, now it would just do a special function if it is.
    I suggest recommending it to Expon's thread if you haven't already!

6. Robert

Robert Level II

No, I have not. I looked around just now and can't seem to figure out exactly where I would post this suggestion outside of here :)

7. Reddevil

Reddevil Level I

Well this would already require à list of all the unbuyables.. It shouldn't be that hard to make it, but my programming skills arent good enough