1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever got robbed?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by goncalo, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtamaster

gtamaster Level I

someone broke into my house and stole some valuable things from my parents...but i personally have not been robbed before

2. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Happy to say I have never been robbed.
    My family is pretty uptight about locking the doors at night.
    Nothing to fear really, we live in a pretty nice neighborhood.

3. pykonan

pykonan Level II

even if you live in a nice neighbourhood u still are able to get robbed. maybe even more because better neibhourhood= more valuables

4. NNEOPLAY3R

NNEOPLAY3R Newbie

wow that must be scary being robbed, :lol: i got robbed, someone tried to choke me for my lunch money :p

5. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

I never said it was a rich nice neighborhood.

6. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

The police broke into our house once o_O
    There was a robber in the neighborhood, and the police thought that he might be hiding in our house.

7. ukrainianpwn1

ukrainianpwn1 Level III

wow:| did they like fix ur door or anything?

and were they like waiting for u ath the house?:S

8. Tofurky

Tofurky Level IV

No, they were like... your door is broken (it's not front door) and we think someone might have gotten in.
    It was at 3 in the morning -.-

9. buckolfc

buckolfc Level I

my home got robbed a few weeks ago i was at my dads house and everyone else was away for the weekend when we got back we found out we got robbed and then the next week someone robbed me phone so it seems these past few weeks i keep getting robbed

10. cokaine

cokaine Level III

nope =]

11. Roarbark

Roarbark Level I

I havent either, Yet. *knocks*, or not that I know of. I probably have at some point.:p

12. gameking210

gameking210 Newbie

Well, back last year in soph year, someone tried to grab something out of my hands from behind me as I was walking to one of our parking lots a block away or so from the school... but he was stupid and put his arm over my shoulder, so I grabbed it and flipped him over... then ran like a coward. lol

I was kind of tempted to kick him a few times, but didn't really know if there was anyone behind him and stuff, so I just ran to the parking lot and there were a few other people there that I knew, so I just chilled from the adrenaline rush before I drove away... lol

13. ninjitzumaster

ninjitzumaster Level III

Ive never been robbed, Ive had a gun pointed at me because someone thought I was robbing them though... I was a t a really big party at this apartment complex and I was really drunk. I went to my car to get something, and stumbled my way back into the wrong apartment. It was a pretty bad neighborhood, and the guy pulled a gun on me as soon as I walked through his front door. I drunkenly explained that I was in the wrong place and hobbled over to the next building to pass out because I had had enough excitement for the night :)

14. mincepup

mincepup Level II

Erm...a couple times actually.

Once at ComicCon International, I was waiting in one of the big long lines and had my awesome Harry Potter bag full of stuff I was going to need for the day and checked it all (purse, cell, money, credit card, sketchbook, voice recorder, notepad and plenty of pens and pencils - I was a member of the press...could you tell? xD ). Anyway, my friend and I got to the exhibition hall and I felt a tug on my bag, when I looked back, an older woman (late 40's, early 50's) was holding the edge of the bag and she asked me "Where did you get the bag? Can I buy it off you?" When I refused, she gave me a nasty look and walked off...strangely enough, at the next booth I went to buy a comic from, I found my money, credit card and voice recorder missing.

The only other time was in high school. I left some money in my locker, my lunch money for the week, and after class, I found my locker door literally bent and swinging on the hinges with a teacher standing in front of it. He told me he'd been in his office and he'd heard a loud bang and when came out he caught the tail end of someone disappearing around the corner and my locker as it was. I never got my money back because I couldn't prove it had been in there, but they caught the kid. He had to pay some huge fines for destroying my locker. (It meant I got an extra one of the senior lockers, which were a lot nicer for the rest of my high school career!)

15. fail

fail Level IV

som 1 stole my dirtbike

16. lnconcise

lnconcise Level III

yes. :/
    my mp3 :(

17. yankeesrule1

yankeesrule1 Level I

I hope have not gotten robbed and I don't plan to.

18. FastFoxxy

FastFoxxy Newbie

I never got robbed or better nobody stole from me anything important (like money) only once somebody stole my pen :D

19. Fondamentale

Fondamentale Newbie

I never got robbed, fortunately....

20. sertiun

sertiun Level I

I havent been robbed, but I remember I was on Holiday in Lanzarote (Canary Islands) and the apartment next to us, got broken into. -phew- xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.