1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

helloooooooo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lazypando, Sep 26, 2014.

1. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

BobaFett op!
    [​IMG]

Wow, the site is soo different now. So how is everybody? Any one still playing neo? ;)

I kinda moved on to league and maple. If any of you play, please add me!
    maple: Veaf (windia server)
    league: joyjoy (NA server)

oh yeah, what happened to level chats?

BobaFett likes this.
  2. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey! Yep, we've made a lot of changes and are still working on getting everything just the way it was before (but better!) and the entire still is still a work in progress. I haven't played Neo in a loooong time, but haven't had too much time for games over the last 6 -12 months anyways.

Are you unable to see the Level I, Level III, and Level V chats? I wasn't aware that was an issue, but I'll take a look right away and see why that might be!

3. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

Alrighty, pando, I think I got it all sorted out for you and, hopefully, permissions for the blackmarket as well as the private chats are properly setup. Let me know if you notice anything else out of place or missing and I'll see what I can work out!

:)

4. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Heeey Pando! I haven't played maple in forevvaaaar! YEARS! Wouldn't even know my account name.

To be fair, I've not played neo either. My main finally got hacked and frozen... god knows how that happened, but it did. So I spat the dummy at losing my fortune and yea. :D

5. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

hi guys!!

im happy this place is finally back working :)

me and heya have been dominating neopets for the last month and a bit, over 300m earned so far ;)

btw is there any trade feedback plugin in place for the blackmarket?