1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[HELP] Score Sender Questions..

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by DeNo, Jul 17, 2008.

1. DeNo

DeNo Level III

I'm not sure where exactly I should ask questions relating to neopets.. but ill just chuck it here.

If i send below the review score, does it...
    1) Matter how long the play time is? Can it be 0.1 second?
    2) Matter how long the time between score sends are?

Thanks.

Edit: Shit i think it somehow double posted.. Can admin delete one?

2. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Nononono, bad place to post questions in a new thread! This forum is for GUIDES, not questions! Post general questions here: viewforum.php?f=6 and RSing questions here: viewforum.php?f=3 or if you have a question about a specific program: viewforum.php?f=88.

But to answer your questions:
    1. Yes, play time does matter! No, it cannot be 0.1 seconds!
    2. Yes, it looks kinda suspicious when you send two scores within 1 min of each other when the game takes 5 min to play to that score

3. DeNo

DeNo Level III

haha absolutezer0 to the rescue again, dude are you jesus? Cause your everywhere.
    i thought 'general chat' was like.. chat about random stuff? Ah oh well.. Until this gets moved or something..
    but i thought they wouldnt 'check' it personally if it was under review score?
    or is there some program they have that makes sure everything is beleive able?

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

:p
    Yeah, well general chat is usually just a bunch of opinion threads, but its sort of a catch-all for stuff that don't fit in elsewhere.
    They might look into it personally even if its under the review score. Think of it like this: A person can get banned for ABing, even when no one reports him. Thus using the same logic, a person can get banned for cheating w/o having a program flagging the score for review.