1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroes is cancelled

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angelika, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domini212

domini212 Level III

it was an ok show. The should have gave it some kind of closure.

2. AcidSpiral

AcidSpiral Level I

First season was pretty good, but after that the show just became repetitive like most shows do in their later seasons. :S "Blank loses their power." "Blank tries to kill blank." "Blank dies but comes back to life." Same stuff, over and over.

3. battledome

battledome Level I

never really got into it THAT much, but would really like for it to be ended on a good note and all loose ends tied up. That said, i'm not too hopeful on that but I guess it's sad to see a (somewhat) decent show go

4. krilas

krilas Level II

Damn, after watching it for the past 4 seasons. I hope the movie that they mentioned they are releasing for the closure is a 4 hours one instead of the 2 hours they are considering.

5. tarzan993

tarzan993 Level I

I didn't like it. It became worse over time. It had too many characters to begin with, no real direction how to take the story except that they needed to save the world, then they did and then the next season they AGAIN had to save the world. Same thing over and over again like some other said!

6. thedup

thedup Level IV

they're making a movie? I hope so because I would love to see some closure, and I had thought they said they weren't going to do that

7. rmiles87

rmiles87 Level II

I was kind of sad when i heard they canceled it, but i don't think ill miss it.
    It seemed like the writers/producers were trying too hard in the end.
    Turning the show into something it wasn't.

8. klover33

klover33 Newbie

The first season was really good but later on it just went like 'ok this episode was boring...maybe the next one will be better?' Season 4 was pure torture because they were running out of plot, but they just kept stretching the show :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.