1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexuality

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cardenal, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

I think this is completely ok as long as you are not all over me when i tell you im not lol. Its human nature, no one said you cant love the same sex. Honestly I really think theres just alot of really suck up people in this world that cant get this concept through there head.

2. peanutpunk

peanutpunk Level II

GAY PPL R AWESOME!!!

they should be able to love whoever they want
    marry whoever they want
    and have kids with whoever they want

3. sjoniie

sjoniie Level I

Its not right or wrong, just like being heterosexual isn't right or wrong

4. superperson

superperson Level II

That was truly touching. I never looked into the matter too much myself. But now that I realize it, everyone has a chance to be who they are. And there shouldn't be anyone to stop them because not everyone can be the exact same. Some people are bi, lesbian, gay, homosexual, ect. So why should society not accept them because in the end, aren't we all human?

5. derrick599

derrick599 Level I

it depends on the individual person if you ask me because some choose and some are born!

6. peanutpunk

peanutpunk Level II

idk i think all gay people are born gay

7. superperson

superperson Level II

People deserve to choose what they want to be, I don't think others should go against them just because they're being different (as in sexuality) because does it really affect our personality or who we are .. (sometimes it might) but hey, we're all human.

8. derrick599

derrick599 Level I

but i have loads of respect for them because they are very brave!

9. soccermadness90

soccermadness90 Level III

Just in case you forgot, gay people cannot have kids with whoever they want.

The kings and the queens? What do you mean?

10. cardenal

cardenal Level III

just because they can't have children in the conventional way, doesn't mean that they can't have kids. there are many ways for gay couples to have children.

a queen is someone who is dramatic, glamorous. like Drag-Queens, just, they don't necessarily have to be in drag

11. soccermadness90

soccermadness90 Level III

ok i forgot that you can adopt. But still it is not the same as having your own children.

what about a king?

12. cardenal

cardenal Level III

Most of my friends are gay, so I only know the queens... lol, alot of my friends are Queens

13. blueeyesshy287

"I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called "cake" every day.

I am the girl kicked out of her home because I told my mother I am a lesbian.

I am the bisexual that is singled out of both straight and gay communities because both believe I'm only in a phase.

I am the prostitute working the streets becuase no one will hire a transgenderedl woman.

I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear filled nights.

We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.

I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of 27 years into the room.

I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I've ever known. I wish they could adopt me.

I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myslef two weeks before graduating high school. The pain was just to much to bear. Why did I kill myself? I could not handle the constant torment and discrimination from others.

We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one bedroom for two men.

I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if i want to aviod conflict from people who do not understand my feelings.

I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I birthed and raised . The court says i am an unfit mother now that I have a female as my life partner.

I am the domestic violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant, once they found out my abusive partner was a woman.

I am the domestic survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.

I am the father who never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection for another man.

I am the English teacher who always wanted to be a gym teacher until someone told me that only lesbians become gym teachers.

I am the woman who died when the EMT's stopped treating as soon as they realized i was a transgender.

I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if i didn't have to deal with society hating me.

I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I didn't believe, but because they closed their doors to people of my lifestyle.

I am the person who has to hide what the world needs most, love.

I am the person ashamed to tell my friends that I am lesbian because they constantly make fun of them.

I am the boy, tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson.""
    wow made me cry. becuse i know and understand how they all feel in one manna or another

14. klae17

klae17 Level III

I love the argument that homosexual parents will raise more homosexuals!

because straight parents raise only straight parents right?

15. ukrainianpwn1

ukrainianpwn1 Level III

i think its wrong god created to opposite sexs to be together.

16. Virre

Virre Level IV

If that is true, then why do some people fall in love with those of the same gender?
    Don't you think God would appreciate love in any forms?

17. klae17

klae17 Level III

I bet God intended for all those orphans to be neglected also huh? Without gay couples a lot of children would not be adopted to a heathly home.

18. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

And without a war there would be too many people..

If God would've thought of that, then he would've made sure that there wouldn't be any orphans. What about that ?

19. cardenal

cardenal Level III

you know, they actually did a study [a ten year study ] about this, and proved it so utterly wrong. I wanted to rub that in the face of everyone thats ever used that argument against me.

20. jvjanisse

jvjanisse Level I

it's called getting donors; not adoption

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.