1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexuality

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cardenal, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanth

Xanth Level I

I don't mind it, my brother is Homosexual. I really don't see the wrong in it, it's love. It shouldn't be frowned on to love someone. My mom doesn't care that he's homosexual either!
    I support gay rights, although I am not gay.
    I'm just tired of people saying things like, "You're gay," or "That's gay." It just bugs me.

2. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

I personally have no problem with it, because they don't necessarily want to be homosexual, they just are. They are doing nothing wrong, they are just living their life, so i don't understand why people see it as such a big problem.

3. Istay lowkey

Istay lowkey Level I

I think humans have a mind of their own for a reason, if anybody tells you otherwise it is their own personal beliefs.
    Which kind of contradicts what they are saying

There is nothing wrong with "Opinions" But when violence and laws are involved that kind of pushes it way to far.
    After all is this not a free country?

I think people should be allowed to love whom they want to love.

4. riverrshadow

riverrshadow Level I

I support all sexualities - straight, gay, bi, pan, asexual. I mean.. It is one thing to say you support gays, but if you don't support other diversities that statement is meaningless. Really I couldn't care less where a person falls in love with a man, woman, transgender, or fish so long as no one on either side is getting hurt.

5. kian_min

kian_min Level I

i think homosexuals are very much discriminated and they shouldn't be. they are normal and should have the rights to be happy.

plus, i think homosexuality is fun! Often they are elemnts used in comedies.

6. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

You think homosexuality is fun... -_-
    Homosexuals are just people, you're stereotyping right now, by saying that it is fun to be gay. It's also fun to be heterosexual. What do you mean by "it's fun"? Fun is in a person him or herself, not in the sexuality of a such person.

I also don't think that it's very fun to be gay. Gays are massively discriminated against all the time. You lie, and everyone thinks that you're straight. Or you get out of the closet and then get beaten up. It's a lose lose situation. You won't be accepted by society unless you show you're something that you're not; that isn't how "all people are equals in society" really works.

People give homosexuals **** for "choosing" to be gay. You don't choose to be that way. You don't choose who you are attracted to. Why would one choose to get harassed because they are attracted to the same sex?

7. tomatee

tomatee Level I

Sexual option, each one has its! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.