1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many people here play pokemon diamond/pearl for ds

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by neopetplayer, Jul 26, 2008.

1. neopetplayer

neopetplayer Level I

im just wandering i play diamond

2. Poprockz

Poprockz Level II

I used to play Blue like crazy.. then Silver.. but it started dying for me after that :p

3. neopetplayer

neopetplayer Level I

o i see well the new ones are cool they have wifi and you can talk to people on it and stuff

4. fail

fail Level IV

I did till my DS broke. If you have some really good pokemon go to Serebii.Net and click wifi trading so you can trade w/anonymous people

5. neopetplayer

neopetplayer Level I

o thats cool ill check it out but i would clone my good pokemon first

6. snowfangpup

snowfangpup Newbie

i have every single pokemon game for the gameboy systems (red,yellow, silver etc.) and diamond...i dont really play them anymore. its more like a collection of games. the most pokemon i have is 149 on pokemon silver

7. Kawalski

Kawalski Newbie

*raises hand* I dunno if you've heard of me or not, neopetplayer, but my battles are pretty popular on YouTube. ^_^;

8. mjnskivt

mjnskivt Level III

ah pokemon...... the countless hours i spent trying to catch 'em all.... i played red, yellow, silver, sapphire, and firered. my little bro plays diamond on his ds but it confuses me now, its not simple like the good ol days.

9. Molly

Molly Level III

I used to play Ruby/Sapphire a ton, but it got a little boring after finishing the pokedex.
    -nerd-

My mom won't get me a DS since I have a gameboy, so no Diamond/Pearl for me =(

10. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

I have pearl and I had it since launch day 10 minutes before the store opened up. I feel that I have out played it since I have trained so many pokemon and entered so many battles. Im now waiting for Pokemon Platinum because the wifi is updated and has better features.

11. sinmora

sinmora Level I

I've also played all the hand-held pokemon games, Pokemon Snap for N64, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 for 64, aaaand I've played as the pokemon trainer on Super Smash Bros Brawl if that counts.

But, yeah, I do own pokemon Pearl myself and I've beaten it like... twice. And then I've started new games and played a couple hours before growing bored with it.

I've never actually caught em all tho because I live in a kind of small town so its hard to find people to trade with and I don't have any wi-fi... Meh...

I'm waiting on Platinum also! Buuut, I'm not really that excited over it. *shrug* I'll still get it when it comes to America tho.

12. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

Yea I have always wanted to catch them all but there was always the lack of kids in my area who were smart enough or any good to catch rare pokemon and train them.

In pokemon G/S/C I have captured almost all the pokemon in the game except I was still trying to get a few. My favorite game was pokemon crystal because I loved playing it at 6pm to get my prize from that radio contest if I won. I remember countless nights when I strained my eyes trying to see in the non lit gameboy.

13. shortbread

shortbread Level I

Gold and Silver were amazing, but I didn't play any of the others until recently, when I got Diamond and so far its pretty good, but some of the new pokeman ideas are just ridiculous, they're obviously running low on ideas and if they make another one, I'm sure they wont release a whole new batch and instead bring in lots of new gameplay ideas, its as good as impossible to actually catch them all at the moment anyway.

14. xProphet

xProphet Level III

I Have played to pokemon smerald,diamond and red fire.if it is said this :D

15. Icegoten

Icegoten Level III

The guy who came up with all those new pokemon and how they look said he made them like that so it would take time to adjust. The first time I saw all the new pokemon I thought they all looked horrible and didn't even want to play the game. But as time went by I got used to them and now I think they actually look good.

16. sinmora

sinmora Level I

I didn't see any problems with the new pokemon. When I first started playing I thought everything looked pretty awesome. o_O

But yah, Pokemon will go on forever. The creators said that Ash will forever be the main character of the series, he will always have Pikachu, and he will never become Pokemon master and they said they can get away with it because as time goes by, the older fans are replaced by younger ones. Its a never ending cycle really. As long as kids are born, Pokemon will be around.

17. ChaosBlackhart

I find that rather... creepy.

But yes, I too have played pokemon games. And I too have noticed the... slight lack of ideas in the D/P generation. But it has Lucario, so everything balances out.

They're coming out with a third game for this gen; Pokemon Platinum (as was stated earlier in the board, now that I look), and I'm mad at the name. Platinum isn't a precious gem as far as I know. But from looking at various screenies, it looks pretty neat.

18. snow_flame

snow_flame Level I

I loved Gold/Silver/Crystal. Then I clocked 450+ hours on Emerald, but after that I got a Super Card and played Diamond and Pearl before they were officially released. So I bought Diamond, used a program to illegitimately modify my pokemon so that they were invincible... After I traded them over to my game it wasn't so fun any more. I wonder why Nintendo didn't put a stricter hacked pokemon restriction in Diamond/Pearl... I mean my new pokemon are really, really illegal! I loaded them into Battle Revolution and could still get away with it! ^^"
    Love the Eevee evolutions though, and always have.