1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got frozen. someone help please

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by aaron6561, Jul 1, 2013.

1. aaron6561

aaron6561 Newbie

While using the acheteur ultime autobuyer, i got frozen. I did not even get a single item.

Can someone help me out by lending me 100k nps?

2. 13olt3

13olt3 Newbie

I would help if I didn't spend all my neopoints nerking. What do you even need neopoints for? To continue using Acheteur Ultime? :p

3. Fang11

Fang11 Level I

If you need NP to start using AU you could just get 15k (or somewhere around that amount) by playing some games. Then use the program in cheaper shops (plushie, bakery, chocolate, etc.) so you can build up more NP? ^^

...Or use score sender x3

4. aaron6561

aaron6561 Newbie

Well, I don't plan on using A.U. anymore haha. But, thanks for the advice. As i said before, i didn't get anything lol from it.

5. Fang11

Fang11 Level I

It's a little strange to get frozen the first time especially when you haven't even gotten anything :/
    I wonder what the settings were...Oh well. I'm sorry that TNT got you :c

Like I said before maybe you should just try the score sender to get quick NP (but it's risky too).

6. aaron6561

aaron6561 Newbie

score sender?

7. Fang11

Fang11 Level I

Yes :) you can find it here: downloads.php?d=329
    It sends game scores so you can get quick NP without actually playing the games. It's really risky to use it though so you need to be careful.
    You will need to make up a list for it though. You will need to put in shop IDs, min and max times and min and max scores. You probably can find a list if you look it up on good old google.

8. aaron6561

aaron6561 Newbie

Thank you very much, but can I ask something of you? If you have any side accounts you don't want, may i have it?

9. Fang11

Fang11 Level I

I don't think I can help you with that :/ I got the only 2 accounts I had frozen a few weeks ago. I made 3 accounts after that so the accounts I have are only a few weeks old, have no cool pets, and have not that much NP (the richest account I have has only 200k+ on it). Sorry.