1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm TEEN and HATE Alcohol.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DeNo, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steinn

steinn Level I

Alcohol is like... Blood for me.
    If you don´t have, you die!

2. jonsjon

jonsjon Level I

Alcohol tastes very nice I would think bad of somebody who doesn't drink alcohol at all, without having at least a history of family members or friends abusing alcohol, but just because of a religion or something.

If you drink beer the way you should drink it there's nothing wrong with it, I think some people get addicted because there's something missing in their life and they overdrink because they want to fill that void.

So in summary I think your weird if you: drink no alcohol at all while your older then 21. Or if you drink more than 5 bottles a week.

3. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Well different people have different taste buds. For me I just don't seem to appreciate the taste of it. Pepsi forever! xD

4. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

And if you have too much of it, you die too :O

I was at a party again yesterday, and people kept telling me I needed to drink some beer. I got some annoyed that I just walked away from the party.

5. assasin

assasin Level IV

The problem with drinking is you can become an addict....If you cant control yourself that is...it can mess with your head!!!

"I was at a party again yesterday, and people kept telling me I needed to drink some beer. I got some annoyed that I just walked away from the party."
    Good work...the important thing to note here is you cannot drink because someone forces you to....If i were in your situation i would have done the same!

6. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

Well, the annoying thing is that it goes like this on every party. So lately I've not gone to a few, but I think it's kinda rude to not go to a single one.

7. Sero

Sero Newbie

The more you drink, the more you like the taste.

8. audio2000

audio2000 Newbie

i've been out of my teens for quite a while and i still dont like alcohol... but then again its one of those things once you turn 21 and you can get it easy it looses its apeal :maha:

9. mferrari

mferrari Level I

Here in Canada we can start drinking at 19.. I'm now 22 and still loving it

10. Megs

Megs Level III

I HATE Alcohol .
    Everyone where I'm from drinks . I think it tastes gross and it's disgusting . LOL I went to Mexico last year, and we were staying at an all-inclusive resort, and this woman was puking in the bushes drunk as anything . Thats what is so gross about it o.o

11. Charlie

Charlie Level IV

Well personally I think why Teens are so infatuated with alcohol is because the fact that they're underaged and are essentially doing something illegal. They like being rebellious. It's also a social factor where they can brag to there friends on how they got shitfaced or wasted the other night. Once you turn of the legal age you kind of get out of it since it is so easily accessible. Hey I'm only 20 and I'll admit being guilty of still having 15 or so cans of bud light (lol) in my fridge but I'll only grab a cold one when I'm chilling with my friends watching the game or so. I'm in college (and trying to pull my grades up lol) I can't afford to get wasted all the time.

12. blindlywaiting

I'll admit, I've done underage drinking. I've done it with my mom's permission and then I've done it once without either of my parents' permission. But I've never gotten drunk, and every time I have been in a safe environment where I wasn't going to get behind the wheel. So in other words, I've done responsible drinking.

At 18, I'm just under three years away from reaching the legal drinking age. It excites me, like it would anyone, to be able to do it legally. Heck, there are some pretty tasty drinks out there that I enjoy and would like to be able to buy on my own xD But at the same time I have no plans to get sh*tfaced drunk. Honestly, I see no appeal of it. Why would to willingly embarrass yourself like that AND put yourself in such danger? Drinking isn't that bad when it's done responsibly. I mean, you can chill with friends and have a couple of drinks. But getting drunk to me just seems pointless.

So I don't hate alcohol. I just really dislike the people that think it's fun to get intensely drunk, and especially the people who are then not smart enough to know not to get behind the wheel. If you end up getting that drunk, at least have someone with you who will keep both you and all other innocent people alive.

13. tedhead2

tedhead2 Newbie

I;m not a teen yet, I;m only 11.

but I hate that stuff... I have smelled and it smells bad! [...]

but I do drink stuff that would have alcohol, but insteed has fruit juice! :)

14. cc61

cc61 Level I

I think 21 is too old for allowing people to drink here in France it's 18 but nobody cares so everyone just drinks before. Usually byt the time you get 21 or a little older you get almost tired of it

15. jhedra

jhedra Level I

Re: I'm TEEN and HATE Alcohol

I've only gotten "drunk" once or twice, it's not very fun to be honest, and it's a waste of money. -_- Plus alcohol tastes like shit, so..

16. yoyoyokao

yoyoyokao Newbie

What the ****!?! How can you drink at the age of 12? The story of the police stopping you is crazy!

17. vixehy

vixehy Level I

Personally I don't drink because I think alcohol tastes disgusting; I'm 15 and don't understand the hype.

18. LotusChild98

LotusChild98 Level I

Wow i would totally agree with you, its sad to see all the drinking and smoking that goes on around here especially in middle and high school, its stupid. I have seen the effects of what those kinds of things can do in some of my family members so i have learned to stay as far away from that junk as I can, but of course pop culture and media make everything from drugs, to rape and murder ok, and its pathetic!! It's even gone so far that people are blaming video games for school shootings, you've got to be kidding me -_- how on earth can you be stupid enough not to take responsibility for your own actions and blame it on a bloody game. Video games are an art for and should be treated as such if your not mature enough to take responsibility for your own action then you sure as he!! dont deserve to be doing anything else!

19. Jane

Jane Level IV

I really hate alcohol too. I actually hate the taste of it and I refuse to even take a small sip.
    Even if I did think it tasted alright I still wouldn't drink it cause I'm still a teen and I'm not the type to go to parties, get drunk, make out with some random dude,etc.
    I'd rather stay inside. x]

20. cooldude1234

cooldude1234 Level I

Uh yeah... so like I know how in America everyone thought it was cool that they could drink illegally

so like in Asia, you can drink from the day you are born

So I've never had any expectations for alcohol cause it's been all around me lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.